EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 938

rensbit:
sell

Yes, so far only sell.

strangerr:

On H1 I see this variant, I have been watching it since morning, but I will only sell on pullbacks. A hundred pips is not the target, especially against the trend:)))

I am waiting for 1.3250 today.

Here is a practical application of waves. You understand that you cannot close the seals, but you cannot enter them, and it is too early to open the bai. You wait for confirmation, it is different for everyone.....))))))

Zet:

So much for the practical application of waves. You realise that you can't close the sells, but you can't enter them either, and it's too early to open the bai. You wait for confirmation, it is different for everyone.....))))))

I am not going to open baiys and I am not afraid to open sells, they are patient and wait.)

rensbit:
In that case, waiting for 1.32 :)
As for the numbering of the waves, it is not important for me , it is the level of nesting that matters, and it is easier to "read" the waves.

Strangely, you will not be able to be understood, in principle, the case is yours....)))))

strangerr:

I'm not going into baiys yet, and I'm not afraid to open sells now, they are patient and will wait if necessary :)))

;))))

Zet:

Strange, but you can't be understood, in principle, it's up to you....)))))

He draws them for himself, I also often number them as I see fit, I know what I'm scribbling :)))

strangerr:

He draws them for himself, I also often number them randomly, I know what I've scribbled :)))

Personally, I don't care....)))))

and another possible target of 1.3076 if there is an extension

rensbit:
and another possible target 1.3076 if there is an extension

IMHO. There is nothing to lengthen, the structure is almost finished, in my opinion. See for yourself, and then who knows. The market is the market, let's wait and see.....)))))

Zet:

IMHO. There is nothing to lengthen, the structure is almost finished, in my opinion. See for yourself, and then who knows. The market is the market, let's wait and see.....)))))

Nothing, that's for sure. The correction, if it has started, is boring again, tomorrow is a holiday for the Americans, so we'll just hang around.