EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1324

Sancho77:
i.e. the mind does not want to test for both convergence and divergence at the same time?
The test is at least 200-300 trades, and this is just dabbling, you can make money in both directions - you can lose.

Tantrik:
The test is at least 200-300 trades, and this is just dabbling, you can also make money in two directions - you can lose.
We are talking about trades opened by Stranger on demo account, he opened two trades on divergence, it was suggested that it would be better to open on convergence. So in my opinion the experiment can be put on both options at once.

Tantrik:
And you covered the bai? (loss?)

Not all of them!!! Only part of it unfortunately(((( I'm building up the cushion soon I'll be extinguishing further

factor_admin:

Not all of them!!! Just part of it unfortunately(((( I'm building up the cushion soon I'll be extinguishing further

Eura cannot break the trend down - soon you will be stuck in sells :).

Sancho77:
We are talking about trades opened by Stranger on a demo account, he opened two trades on divergence, it was suggested that it would be better to open on convergence. So in my opinion the experiment can be done on both.
My opinion is that the experiment is 200-300 trades. (Stranger will work here too)

Tantrik:
I made a point of experimenting with 200-300 transactions. (Stranger will work here too)
Right, but if you open in both directions you can put two experiments at the same time))

Tantrik:
Evra can't break the trend down - soon you'll be stuck in the sells :).
And I took a risk today and moved from the low to sells to 1.2966

This is the kind of news that's coming out today.

Could they have a significant impact on the course of events???

18:00USD
Economic Optimism Index 46.90 45.80
18:00USD
Wholesale stocks (MoM)1.30% 1.90%

All the same, I think the audi yen after a slope (n1-n4) 82.9-84.4 (maybe 85.9?) will go down well min 78.9, my signals are already on the daily and weekly, the strongest imha kaneshna.

After 1.52-1.56 (1.598?) may go down 1.43 (somebody is talking about 1.367)

factor_admin:
And I took a risk today and moved from the low to sells to 1.2966