EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 711

For all those who are waiting for the USA (USA) rate... It's sort of tomorrow, Wednesday 03.11.2010, not Thursday. Don't miss it!

nikelodeon:
Did you want it to be up, up, up. up......... or down.....?????

I don't define market activity that way...)))))

Yes, there was an impulse today, but look at the shape it completes. What's that? A pattern of big player activity, or is it a waiting pattern......?

Zet:

Open H4, clearer picture, see that completed b, now go to c and complete E at 4 and then go to 5

Ekonom:
Open H4, more clear picture, you will see that we have completed b, now we will go to c and complete E in 4, and then we will go to 5

Don't understand anything......)))))

Actually, I was voicing a different question, and my previous posts had a different meaning.

Where the pair will move in the next few hours, I know very well, and you do not have to tell me about it,,,,,))))))))

I will not even talk about the markup of the wave... ))))))

Open D1, even clearer picture....))))))

Zet:
Your picture shows that the price made 2 impulses up, rolled back 2 times and is now at the top of the third impulse, it is logical to expect a third pullback, the same as the first two. but it may not happen, or the pullback may be too short, that you do not have time to transfer the sell to bu. and anyway, where is the drive? down or up? what attracts price? i think it wants to break out into space and frolic there.

So or so, the situation hasn't really changed since last night. BUT!!!! Not going down...... I have a signal down without confirmation, so let's keep going up. Now just wait for a pullback and you can buy, I think....

Wow, a buy signal has started to form..... So we wait.........

By the way, gurus, when do we start having moves there???? Just curious....

SFB:
Does anyone know which days are the most flat in the market ? and at what time. Thank you

Average intraday volatility:

Average volatility within the week: