EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 658

new-rena:

Possibly. But I don't believe so far. The intraday dollar rate should fall by about the average annual US inflation rate*1.44 (root of 2) by the final date of the new dollar printing procedure. I think the probability adjustment factors do not work here, as this is US policy as a nation.

Again, this is speculation I am interested in intraday trading for now.

Periodically attach a chart to your forecast(should help), good luck!

Tantrik:
"do you really want to sell"
Tough on you!!! :)))) but to be honest, I'm switching slowly to N0rd fx there's no slippage...

Rover82:
Tough on you!!! :)))) but to be honest, I'm switching slowly to N0rd fx, there's no slippage there...
I've been with them (N..dFx) for 14 months now. No problems so far

RekkeR:
Install a couple more terminals of this dtz on your computer, and when one hangs up, work from another terminal of this dtz, on the same account.
Thank you!

Tantrik:
Does anyone else trade at A***ri (one of the best collective farm services) pressed sell! and a minute later it popped up "do you really want to sell" - well that's just a deaf stall - does anyone have this kind of scam? (with the increase in depo will start preaching)

It started like this when the depo went over 10k.

In the 30K area there was even such a thing that when I opened 5 lots I waited 1min 20sec before the pose opened. I'm not so sure about the difference between this and that, but I'm sure you'll find a good broker who will do the job.

Noterday:

It started when the deposit was over 10k.

In the area of 30K it was even so that when I opened 5 lots I waited for 1min 20sec before the position opened. I've been trying to broker for a while now and I'm not sure what to do with them, but I'm sure they're right.

Thank you! (how's the gold?)

My pyramid didn't work =)

I'll be re-running it soon.

Noterday:

It started when the deposit was over 10k.

In the vicinity of 30K it was even so that when I opened 5 lots I waited for 1min 20sec before the position opened. I've been trying to broker for a while now and I'm not sure what to do with them, but I'm sure they're right.

http://rvmarkets.com/
So far, that's the picture that's been painted:

Hmmm... thanks, didn't know about that at all. Although I have my eye on sak**bank, but man, the terminal is not convenient for me =))) I trade on their demo account, but for the calculations it's still the good old MT4 :)