EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 656

factor_admin:
Just respect the copyright))))

Thank you, Vladimir. Good luck.

factor_admin:

If I'm offering it, I don't mind, especially since I've already been paid for them!!! You put them in the ..\MetaTrader\experts\scripts\ folder.

__Invector_srt - reverses current trades when you click on the hotkey.

lucky you, you get paid for something in the public domain, scripts for manual trading: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126751/page3

Search the forum and you'll find a lot more.

factor_admin:

__Manual_SL_TP - the script should be placed in the ..\MetaTrader\experts\scripts\ folder.

In the script automatic setting of stops and profits is implemented in deals which stops or profits are not set and in future orders also conditions will be checked. It works with the pair on which the script is attached. Stops and Profits horizontal line will be plotted on the chart for this trading pair. If the line is moved, the script will modify the order within 1-5 seconds if it is possible. The minimum stop level from the current price is checked. The script also monitors orders when they are closed the lines are automatically deleted.

Thanks, it will be a good tool for me. I was looking for such a script

The branch is not bad. However... To make a profit, you do not need your own predictions, but the influence of the world process and the relationship between Europe and America. It is clear that they are far from each other. And it is not clear why in general there is a correlation of EUR to USD. This is nonsense. I think it is practically two independent continents. Probably the two currencies are interconnected via other currency pairs.

Here the relationship between the USA and a group of countries in Europe (and consequently the Euro-pair exchange rate) can be (mathematically), and the author of the thread, as I have already understood, is a mathematician. Mathematics I love), can express a certain coefficient, which gathers in itself the relationship of continents-countries:

- economics, politics, sociology.

When the relationship between these concepts is clear between the continents in a numerical index, there will be a prediction.

... I guess so. Sorry to be blunt.

Anyway, it's how one trades, isn't it? I think the quid are about to crash globally. They will be printed.

And here's the result of 2 months of work on EUR-USD https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/102881/page71 and the "Advisor to the whole world " thread: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/128859/page7

Tantrik:

Possibly. But I don't believe so far. The intraday dollar rate should fall by about the average annual US inflation rate*1.44 (root of 2) by the final date of the new dollar printing procedure. I think the probability adjustment factors do not work here, as this is US policy as a nation.

Again, this is speculation I am interested in intraday trading for now.

new-rena:

Possibly. But I don't believe so far. The intraday dollar rate should fall by about the average annual US inflation rate*1.44 (root of 2) by the final date of the new dollar printing procedure. I think the probability adjustment factors do not work here, as this is US policy as a nation.

Again, this is speculation I am interested in intraday trading for now.

So trade on it!

tara:
So trade!

You are a broker:)))

new-rena:

Possibly. But I don't believe so far. Intraday dollar exchange rate. should fall by about the average annual inflation rate in the US*1.44 (root of 2) by the final date of the new dollar printing procedure. I think that correction factors for probability, does not work here as this is US policy as a nation.

Again, these are assumptions I'm interested in intraday trading for now.

Could you explain in more detail and in more detail (highlighted in red)_ these theses in your reasoning.

tara:
Well, then trade!

Do you mean to say that your assumptions are the same as mine?

Zet:

Could you explain in more detail and in detail (highlighted in red)_ these theses in your reasoning.

Yes, I have read it. You want clarification in more depth than what is written above. The clarification of this statement I operated on above touched on my own theory in the first few lines that something is superior and something is not.

For example, let's take and calculate what is more important (a good example would be EUR-USD...) .

A calculation variant:

- each assumption about the weight of a feature's importance let's label it with a name and give it a coefficient from our own judgement

- add all of the above and divide by the number

- obtain the coefficient of dollar appreciation/degradation relative to euro (or vice versa)

Simple in principle, but that's it! However, it will be true.