EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 657

new-rena:

You're a broker:)))
AGA... Holy argument!

FreeLance:
AGA... Holy argument!

Yeah. Seen your picture in other threads. That's a good one.

new-rena:

Yes, I read it. You want clarification in more depth than what is written above. The clarification of that statement I operated on above touched on my own theory in the first few lines that something is superior and something is not.

For example, let's take and calculate what is more important (a good example would be EUR-USD...) .

A calculation variant:

- each assumption about the weight of a sign's importance let's call it a name and give it a coefficient of our own judgement.

- add all of the above and divide by the number

- obtain the coefficient of depreciation/degradation of the dollar relative to the euro (or vice versa)

It's simple in principle, but that's it!

I'll give you an example.

I have been trading on the wave structure for a long time and I do it successfully. I said: "Pick any place on the graph of the EURUSD history on the H4 and show me part of the structure (the left side is known to me, and you know the left and right sides of the graph) and I'll try to calculate the further movement and explain what the calculation is based on and it will most likely be correct, as white spots on the chart are getting smaller over time.

Your explanation, you have failed. Whose fault it is, mine or yours, it does not matter anymore. Question removed, but opinion remains....))))

Zet:

I'll give you an example.

I've been trading on the wave structure for a long time and successfully. I replied: "Choose any place on the EURUSD history chart on the H4 and show me part of the structure (the left side is known to me, and you know the left and right sides of the chart) and I will try to calculate the further movement and explain what the calculation is based on and it will probably be correct, as white spots on the chart are getting smaller over time.

Your explanation, you have failed. Whose fault it is mine or yours is no longer important. Question removed but opinion remains....))))

nice ending...

I don't understand anything about the harmonica... when did she get tired? And when will Sailor Zheleznyak and Maksim appear - no idea?

;)

Kamchatka is already awake or Europe has not yet settled down)))

barfly13:

Kamchatka is already awake or Europe has not yet settled down)))

Sahara has moved on

FreeLance:
The Sahara has moved

Well, now that the Sahara has moved, we'll start buying soon;)

is everyone off the market? what are we sitting around chatting))))

Going for 1.39?

Does anyone else trade at A***ri (one of the best collective farm services) pressed sell! and a minute later it popped up "do you really want to sell" - well that's just a deaf stall - does anyone have this kind of scam? (with the increase in depo will start preaching)