EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 645

SEVER11:
here's a record personal use of113% of deposits and risks (breakeven +13%)... ;-))

It's beautiful!!!))

forte928:

Have you worked out the angle for the trend line?

Here are all the angles http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=6797

Vlad72:

What kind of crystal ball is this?

This is such a miracle indicator:)))

SEVER11:
here's a record personal use of113% of deposits and risks (breakeven +13%)... ;-))
Look, no offense, but you remind me of Niroba. A small correction and the depo is screwed.

On the corners: on the vertical and horizontal sides of the chart there are different values - price and time. Bars can be at different distances from each other, press "+" and the distance between them is bigger, press "-" and a completely different picture. How is it possible to speak about a certain angle of a straight line on a chart (for example 45 degrees), if the charts can be scaled differently on their axes?

_Tatarin_:
Look, no offense, but you remind me of Niroba. A little correction and the Depot is dead.
I don't know what you're thinking, it's already written +13% at no loss... and the depo is building up gradually+much more... my ideas + correct thoughts of mathematician, Privat and many others on the forums, thank you very much :-))

yuripk:

At the corners: on the vertical and horizontal sides of the chart there are different values - price and time. Bars can be located at different distances from each other, press "+" and the distance between them is greater, press "-" and a completely different picture. How can we talk about a certain angle of the straight line on the chart (for example, 45 degrees), if the charts can be scaled differently on their axes?

It is possible.

_Tatarin_:
Look, no offense, but you remind me of Niroba. A little correction and the Depot is dead.
while this one's going down, you're sure to have a hundred pips on your real account and a thousand five pips on your demo account .....

strangerr:

Such a miracle indicator:)))

Just a treasure trove =) Every screen is a new indicator =)

strangerr:

Here's a miracle indicator:)))

If you don't mind, re-attach, crystalball, without archiving. Reason, I am far away from the computer, I have a small beech with a shortened Windows, I cannot unarchive it.

Thank you.