So I'm looking at about 4130.

dentraf:
From 3773 go up? as you see?

Not looking up yet.

1st target 3715.

strangerr:

Not looking up yet.

1st target 3715.

What about the Fed meeting? It seems to me that the undecided point should be reached just before the meeting

I don't know if it's for nothing, but I closed my eu positions at 1.3846... I don't like to leave it overnight.

I am done with Eurodollar .... I am sick of it .... I have been waiting for almost a week .... Besides on the hour chart my trend is going down ..... but on the n4 my trend is up since the beginning of May so even if I have a demo account it is better than praying to Zeus.
Files:

Up to 0.8717 I'm planning... the euro/lb.

If the eu passes 1.3838 trend support then there is no geometry to 1.3650.

Tantrik:

Up to 0.8717 I'm planning... the euro/lb.

If the eu passes 1.3838 trend support then there is no geometry to 1.3650.

You should not have seen the poundstralian

although... the pound is frantic today on almost all pairs

odiseif:
you should have seen the pound for nothing

Tantrik:25.10.2010 19:16
2nd attempt. The first one turned out to be inaccurate. And all the same, I plan the beginning of the correction of the euro / pound.And correction of the pound itself.

You don't have to look at every pair....

I've been having a hunch lately! The texanalysis is the main reason, the eu starts to rise (may), and then they settle the debt problems, the eu goes down and only later the strikes start....

The price is moved by the richest players (exactly the trend reversals) - the assumption is that they receive information 2-3 weeks before the events - and the conclusion is that they have psychics and clairvoyants at their service because there is so much money. And what psychics can do (to be sure) it is enough to see their contest every Saturday on Tnt!

Tantrik:

Tantrik:25.10.2010 19:16
Second attempt. The first time the calculations were inaccurate. And all the same, I plan the beginning of the correction of the euro / pound.And correction of the pound itself.

You don't have to watch every couple....

I've been having a hunch lately!!! the texanalysis is the main reason? the eu starts to rise (may) and then they negotiate debt problems, the eu goes down and only later the strikes start....

The price moves the richest players (the trend reversals) - the assumption is that they receive information 2-3 weeks before the event - and the conclusion is that they have psychics and clairvoyants at their service because there is so much money. And what psychics can do (to be sure) they just watch their contest every Saturday on Tnt!

It's the rich people themselves who are making debts and financing strikes. And then they drum it up to famous psychics to tell the world how visionary they are. PR sir.