EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 642

blo0ds:

I trade on metatrader, but in addition to metatrader I also use ninja trader platform for analysis. In this chart I am using EURUSD futures, but the main thing is that each bar is formed only after 5,000 contracts, which helps me to remove unnecessary noise and flat areas. If you compare, the charts are different and mine are for the better. And so there is no difference starting from 30 minute charts between MT and futures on ninza. The indicator itself is called VMAX, but it is by itself for Ninja.
If you want I can explain everything...

I started using it myself a week ago.

Put a crystalball on the MT and it will paint a picture just as well on the trend.

Can anyone advise how to make an M10 period in mt4 instead of M1?

Tantrik:

Tantrik:25.10.2010 19:16
Second attempt. The first time the calculations were inaccurate. And all the same, I plan the beginning of the correction of the euro / pound.And correction of the pound itself.

You don't have to watch every couple....

I've been having a hunch lately!!! the texanalysis is the main reason? the eu starts to rise (may) and then they negotiate debt problems, the eu goes down and only later the strikes start....

The price is moved by the richest players (the trend reversals) - the assumption is that they receive information 2-3 weeks before the event - and the conclusion is that they have psychics and clairvoyants at their service because there is so much money. And what psychics can do (to be sure) they just watch their contest every Saturday on Tnt!

seasonal trends are considered and taken into account by the TA, but the price can only be moved by news, and of course another summit with pogroms of anti-globalists, in general everything is the same old - conspiracy theory flourishes!, read it, it may clarify the situation a little, imho - it is well written

Tantrik:
And no one can tell me how to make a period of M10 in mt4 instead of M1?
you can do M10, but you will need to open it as an offline chart
Files:
cena.rar  67 kb

Stop by =)))

Noterday:

Stop by =)))

Where did the action come from... Gold one-hour trend is up, but no signal for growth, 30 pips is not enough, correction is undeveloped (my subjective opinion) from 1309,56. - here.

Noterday:

Stop by =)))

Until it breaks 1.3891 back......

torgus:
It's the rich people themselves who are making debts and financing strikes. And then they drum it up to famous psychics to tell the world how visionary they are. PR sir.
Why would they finance strikes (from which they would make a loss), why would they advertise anyone.

Tantrik:
Why would they finance strikes (from which they would have a loss), why would they advertise anyone.
Spend a million on strikes, make a billion from capital flows from the country where the strikes are taking place.

We have to train ourselves to read "between the lines", to pay attention to all the little things going on in our lives. These strikes are not spontaneous either. I'm not kicking myself that I can

to read. But I try.

torgus:

You have to train yourself to read "between the lines", to pay attention to all the little things going on in our lives. These strikes are not spontaneous either. I'm not kicking myself that I can

to read. But I try.

It is possible to pick pockets from competitors on a strike.

I wrote about reversals and trend corrections (not on 5 minute charts). And how the summit will be decided or how the wave of strikes across the country will end - you can only guess (and if so, better with an expert) that's what I was writing about. Personally, I do not give a damn where the currency will go, I do not read the press (especially between the lines), I am not equipped with indicators. Good luck!