EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 589

strangerr:

Fibonacci numbers work in any field, so there is no surprise here.

Looks like we should use this formatting <sarcasm>...</sarcasm>.

I mean, you could then apply TA to synoptic forecasts. Or even cooler, look at a patient's temperature chart and make Fibo predictions as to whether he will go flat or work out a level that is incompatible with life.

Seriously, I don't believe in Fibo, because it's some kind of shamanism. Fibo does not reflect any physical sense of processes occurring in the market. Any coincidence or non-coincidence with its levels is random.

wmlab:

Looks like we should use this formatting <sarcasm>...</sarcasm>.

I mean, you could then apply TA to synoptic forecasts. Or even cooler, look at a patient's temperature chart and make predictions based on the fibo whether he will go flat or work out a level that is incompatible with life.

Seriously speaking, I do not believe in Fibo because it is a kind of shamanism. Fibo does not reflect any physical sense of processes occurring in the market. Any coincidence or non-coincidence with its levels is random.

I disagree, the market is driven by people, and they love conventions, traditions and other crap, Fibo is also a criterion for them...

Anyone interested in AUDCAD can go into the sell ...

from 4029 to start selling

dentraf:

from 4029 to start selling

And I will when the short term trend changes :))) Approximately from 1.4070.

Friends, does anyone have a multi-timeframe stochastic?

strangerr:

And me when the short term trend changes :))) Around 1.4070.

I don't think they will give that price, although the level is very attractive to sell

From the looks of it - down. We have to wait for confirmation.

dentraf:

I think that they will not give that price, although the level is very attractive for sales

Why think? I should just wait, I made a guess yesterday and as a result I got the stock))) I am not very surprised if they give 1.41.

Gone are my posts from the "parallel world", there were pictures, and today there is a lot of buying at 1.3902.

Buy from 1,40000... If we break through. Or down, correction from yesterday's rise...