EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 586

artikul:

And at 20:06 ))))

I'm not sitting all day now, if I want to pipsqueak, I wait on H1 or H4... All orders are in the black.

Tantrik:

And what indicator is the signal on the H1 on the bollinger?

The channel one...

strangerr:

Yeah, I'm waiting for that too. There's an idea I'd like to try with the indicator.

Then get on Skype...

strangerr:
Folks, has anyone come across an indicator that shows the slope of the MA in degrees?
Inset, lines, trend by angle. If you drag the line by the tail, degrees will be displayed near the cursor, which you can write down in a notebook with a simple pencil. It's even easier and more convenient than measuring points between lines with a crosshair. :)))

RekkeR:
Insert, line, trend by angle. If you drag the line by its tail, degrees will be displayed near the cursor, which you can write down in a notebook with a simple pencil. This is even easier and more convenient than measuring points between lines with a crosshair. :)))

you'd better tell me how to format the drive so you don't get a headache of degrees...

forte928:

on a channel...
Do you draw a channel or an indicator?

forte928:
You better tell me how to format the drive so you don't get a headache of degrees...
Why don't you just vacuum the computer first? Formatting disks is tedious, not because it's hard, but because it's a bothersome, meticulous process. I never format an entire drive, only the "c" drive. All in all, a procedure that's almost unnecessary these days. Defragment, vacuum, keep an eye out for unnecessary processes, nip them in the bud. By the way, the mt4 folder in some dts, folder ekspert\logs, accumulates files of unthinkable size and uselessness - do not hesitate to delete them. Check it out.

Tantrik:
Do you draw a channel or an indicator?

For example, now a very good entry in the long term on the sell. at the moment we are on the border of the 4-month channel plus a divergence was formed on the SSI for a move down and the SSI itself turned down in addition Bollinger will soon break the channel that is characteristic of the change of direction of the lower channel, that is, the daily. the Euro will have a swing of 1400 pts, but the first correction will be in early summer, the time I got it 2011.06.01

strangerr:

Yeah, I'm waiting for that too. There's an idea I'd like to try with the indicator.
How's the salting...?

forte928:

For example, now is a very good entry in the long term on the sell at the moment we are on the border of a 4-month channel plus by all on SSI was formed divergence on the move down and SSI itself has turned down in addition Bollinger soon will break the channel that is characteristic sign of changing the trend in the lower channel ie the daily... The euro will have a swing at 1400p. but the first correction will be scheduled in early summer in time I got 2011.06.01.

I got it 2011.06.01.