EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 431

Prival:

I did it. i closed today. look at the dates of posts. i did not know that i would close today. It was a forecast and trading recommendations. i found where i was talking about the 1.05 levelhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page93 and the 1.04 level.

You may not believe it, but you can check it. I have good analysts on the forum, I hope they will take a look and do not miss my post, maybe they will see some ideas for themselves. I hope they won't overlook my post, maybe they'll see some ideas for themselves.

Congratulations! I got 400 pips on this pair. You see, in this 2-6 month move, ticks have nothing to do with it.

Tantrik:

Congratulations! I took 400 pips on this pair. You understand yourself in this 2-6 month move ticks have nothing to do with it.

All of my indicators are based on ticks only... i don't use bars much...bars are made up of ticks... i myself chop them (bars) as i think correct from the point of my knowledge in DSP

Prival:

I took it. it closed today. look at the dates of the posts. i didn't know i was going to close today. It was a forecast and trading recommendations. i found 1.05https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page93 somewhere and the 1.04 level.

You may not believe it, but you can check it. I have good analysts on the forum, I hope they will take a look and do not miss my post, maybe they will see some ideas for themselves. They may see some ideas for themselves.

i don't know... believe it or not... people are adults (except for people like Neroba who profit from their posts) .... so I don't think it's necessary to find and show the posts where the prediction was first made...

I didn't even have a shadow of a doubt... I'm glad I made a good prediction and took a good profit from it... well done...

Prival:

all my indicators are based on tick analysis only... I don't use bars much...bars are made of ticks... I slice them (bars) myself, as I think it's right in terms of my knowledge of DSP

A glimpse of history! - how? It does not matter what bars are there, just add the situation from FA - estimate the current situation based on FA and TA to help... And forecast for a certain number of bars, hours or ticks.

If we look at traders who trade (they have 80% of correct forecasts), we'll see that they are based on FA.

Prival:

all my indicators are based on tick analysis only... I don't use bars much...bars are made of ticks... I slice them (bars) myself, as I think it's right in terms of my knowledge of DSP

yes there are many interesting things to see...i agree...

The news at 15-30 (Kiev time) came out positive, but the euro was sluggish in its reaction. I guess there is a chance that it will reach 1.2717 today... So it seems to me

But I don't like the way the price bounces back and forth

Is that it? No more going down? :(((

In 23 minutes. That's it, no more going down :)))))) Rewarded with an elk.

But it's already dangerous to go up too. The law of the sandwich will turn around

Yeah, it's a good lift.)

Don't you want to roll back? It's about time

Another 80 points up :) and back to warm up