EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 139

Vizard:

what was discussed ? ))))) how can you understand a forecast on paterns ? )))))) so he didn't even understand what i said with those amendments on the screenshot - he took it out of context and made a fool of me )))))) that's the funny thing ))))))) but immediately sent me to learn manners and trade (predictions ))))))

ps. on the euro short opened a candlestick (second peak)...(catching a pullback) ....

Eura sell need 27.30 sold 27.20 target 100pp.

Tantrik:
Eur sell need 27.30 sold 27.20 target 100pp.

It's too early to say about 100 - I was talking about a peak on m5....on n1 it might be too....careful pipsing.... who like it...

Vizard:
No offence of course... but you haven't done any tests ... you don't know how it all works ...

Can you explain this? I honestly don't understand how you can draw such far-reaching conclusions from a picture?

gip:

Can you explain this? I honestly do not understand how you drew such far-reaching conclusions from a picture?

Gip, stop joking around )))) you're a statistician ... you should be able to see these things at once ....)))

1.didn't change the indicator settings...

2.if i had tested it properly - i would have thrown it away and forgotten about it like a bad dream.... and wouldn't have posted it here...

I looked at the picture again now. Of course that's not how I would have set it up at all, based on simple intuitive considerations. But about throwing it away, no, I wouldn't. I would make it better :) Putting it out is useful. He's not saying you can trade on them, he's just advocating an approach. You are familiar with this approach, you may give him some tips. And I have :)))

And you can also trade on them :)

So, is it time to get ready to go down?

NikT_58:
Is it time for the eu to get ready to go down?

Yeah, it's about time, if you ask me. And so is the pound...

Alexan:

Yeah, it's about time, if you ask me... And the pound too...
Maybe Friday to Monday as always.

up so far.

NikT_58:

up for now.

I also think it will go up at 1.2750-60

There is either a reversal or a bounce of (+-) 100pp