EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1596

torgus:

Looks like the fourth bearish wolf, Unless it slams below 1.3570.

There should be a wedge on a full-blown wolf.

Hi all ... here we go .... only down .... buy option seems to have run out of steam ....

but if the return to the upper level of control will happen and there will be a breakthrough ... it's more interesting there .... but meanwhile sales with control levels on the screenshot .... the closest one at 34 is 3450 .... by the date approximately on the 11th of February ... although like the classic "it will be, there is no way it can be" .... let's wait and see ... went on sale with control ... If a fall, then the nearest significant level of control at 1.24 ...

Tantrik:

1,3620 correction, the second target was not reached - it is necessary to make certain conclusions , by the way I wrote (during the euphoria of the last correction) a pullback from 1,3850.

The Japanese signals work well, but I should get up at 2 o'clock and should sleep in a certain position (lotus), and better standing. Tomorrow could be back to 38 - 39. And the pathfinder society is thriving! (hunters brought a moose - they are guessing male or female:))

Thank you!!! I'm laughing!

And now it may go up again, the fall looks scary only up to m15, but on higher timeframes it does not look like a global sell.

Dimka-novitsek:
I am waiting for the time being.
It looks the most scary at the weekly timeframe, and there are a lot of patterns in small timeframes, if you care about your deposit.

If you value your deposit I would not recommend to look at m15. There are a lot of models on small timeframes, and starting to analyze them and make conclusions may lead to failure)))

strangerr:

The most frightening thing is just looking at the weekly timeframe, while m15, if you value your deposit, I advise you not to look at all, there are many patterns on small timeframes and starting to analyse them and make conclusions, you can get analyzed to the point of failure)))
nice words!

torgus:
Prog

Thank you!

strangerr:

MT4 is called)))
I meant the ticked indicator :)

ChachaGames:
I meant the ticked indicator :)

It's all built by hand.

strangerr:

It's all built by hand.