EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1010

basile:
doesn't it feel like a Monday short???

maybe easy, we'll see at the open.

FxPro2:

could be lekgo, will see at the open

Already seen, - since 11:00 Moscow time 1.3368, just returned to 1.34125.

In general, I agree with strangerr. My understanding: breakdown of 1-2-3 downtrend (red) with transition from blue channel to yellow.

I expect a move into the lower blue-yellow sector - there to flip into the long (short from Friday night) with a target in the upper blue-yellow sector.

where the gap will go... or if there will be one at all.

strangerr.with such a deep pullback the bullish sentiment would be greatly diminished...
The bulls should ideally do so (marked yellow in thick)...
I myself am waiting for a fall and deep ... one or two days and go down)))
such thoughts... we'll see...

FxPro2:
where the gap will go... or if there will be one at all.
for now the gap down, 1.3390 and then we'll see....

basile:
Gap down so far, 1.3390 and then we'll see....

Two powerful levels are now clearly visible which are sure to work out from one to the other are 3850 and 2850...

barfly13:

Two powerful levels are now clearly visible which are sure to work out from one to the other are 3850 and 2850...

but more details???? do you think 1.3850 will go?

basile:
but more details???? do you think 1.3850 will go?

Absolutely! And maybe a little bit higher, waited for these targets for a long time, too fat levels there... In general, I think that selling from 38-39 to 28 will give a guaranteed profit...

three weeks ago i wrote that we would fall to about 1.3 and then leverage to 1.4 - i was loudly derided by the old timers (((( that i myself had doubts.... as my friend who gave me the heebie-jeebies rightly said if you're sure it will be like this, don't look at anyone else, stick to your own ...