EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1453

factor_admin:
Forgive me for asking a silly question but how do you determine peaks, and how do you confirm that a pullback has begun and not a temporary downturn to accumulate strength

How do you know it's gonna rain? The clouds come up, it gets darker, there's a breeze.)

ernst:

Yeah, yeah. Let the next hour close. How nicely done - the euras went up - the bonds sold - the foreign debt will go down a bit now and then down, but I think they will start going down next month.

Guys, this is the kind of squiggly pattern being drawn on the H1. Up all day today, not a single pullback above 50 real points :-)))

Congratulations to everyone who took this movement.

ernst:

Yeah, yeah. Let them close the next hour. How nicely done - the euras went up - bonds sold - foreign debt reduced a bit and then down, but I think it will start to go down next month.

I think at the end of the first decade or the beginning of the second decade.

Roman.:

Guys, this is the kind of squiggly pattern being drawn on H1. Up all day today, not a single pullback above 50 real pips :-)))

Congratulations to everyone who has taken this movement.

I have one of these, it shows differently on all TFs, how is yours?

Ekonom:
I have one of these, so it shows differently on all TFs, how's yours?

extrapolator - you have to look there and act on senior TFs - "integrate readings and filter :-))", arrows - it draws well... :-)))

Roman.:

extrapolator - you have to look there and act on the older TF - "integrate readings and filter :-))", arrows - well drawn... :-)))
For instance, if you send us M30 and H4, we'll integrate and filter them :-)))

We should open a co-operative - "ruining loki" as a name? (and specify in the method of Alexander the Great)

Tantrik:

We should start a co-operative - "breaking up loki" what's the name?

Yeah, I'm sure there'll be a lot of cooperative members.

Ekonom:
for example, post M30 and H4, and we'll integrate the readings and filter them :-)))

on the M30 - the squiggle is small... :-)))

Roman.:

on the M30 - the squiggle is small... :-)))

on D, it's an unbelievable trajectory