EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1015

look, it looks like the trend is about to accelerate, make the angle sharper, get the fuck out of these bays

What do you think about gold?

By my TS it looks like this: Let's go down to 1437.5-1439.50 on Wednesday (surely not higher), where the wave 5 should finish its formation.

Then the minimum is 1375, or even (1312-1285).

ruslan67:

What do you think about gold?

By my TS it looks like this: Let's go down to 1437.5-1439.50 on Wednesday (surely not higher), where the wave 5 should finish its formation.

Then the minimum is 1375, or even (1312-1285).

I remember when I was into gold myself))))))))

rigc:

think there's something to hide...I'm still a newbie))))

1.3170 could be a correction if it turns around, 1.32 - fix the sells, close the bai at 1.40.

Tantrik:
1.3170 may reach the correction, if it reverses, then 1.32 - take the sells, buy at 1.40 to close.
you're going to tear the guy in two parts now)))))))) do not throw him off the path of truth........ your head is always more important!!!!

basile:
you're about to tear the guy in half)))))))) don't go astray........ your head is always more important!!!!
There's another way to do it: put a stop at breakeven or +5pp.

Tantrik:
You could do it differently by putting a stop at breakeven or +5pp.

I wouldn't do anything with the positions yet.

Tantrik, did you roll the dice?)))

basile:
you're about to tear the guy in half)))))))) don't go astray........ your head is always more important!!!!

that's right, it's not worth the advice. you'll get sued later.

Tantrik:
No, I'm going to the fortune teller tomorrow - what should I ask?

Let her thoroughly explain her financial position. though... if she knew where the course would go, there would be no need for fortune-telling)

Tantrik:

Her position is banal - no money. What course to ask about?

NORTH NORTH OST)))