EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1806

voinG:
one way or another you get a correction, just a question of depth?

No, it is not clear yet, if it is a correction, then a wedge is forming and that is yay, as the bullish targets are fat. If it is still a triple zig-zag, then it is not a correction, but a continuation of the downward formation. In short, the point of 1.3428, is the truth. Trend bearish or bullish....)))))

on the pound news, what was the announcement? shot up so sharply, all the wave patterns of all the analysts were washed away

Temnyj:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7935 here too about substandard
thanks

voinG:
on the pound news, what was the announcement? shot up so sharply, all the wave spreads of all the analysts washed away
Publication of Bank of England meetingminutes

Zet:

No, it is not clear yet, if it is a correction, then a wedge is forming and that's yay, as the bullish targets are fat. If still a triple zig-zag, then it is not a correction but a continuation of the downward formation. In short, the point of 1.3428, is the truth. The trend is bearish or bullish....)))))

You have already scared Elliott to death here, he was bitten at 1.37, and now he reads and thinks, what will happen next))))

Thank you, Margarita :)

strangerr:

You have already scared Elliot to death, he struck at 1.37, and now he's reading and thinking: what will happen next?)

Stop talking like you, we're in the same "swamp" ....))))

When the trend breaks. It's always like this....))))) It's not clear if it's broken or not.Multivariate, is and will be.....)))) The main thing is to know all variants and points or levels where one variant replaces another.....))))

Noterday:

Really need to break through the black line.

I also have such a line :)

Range is looming, more room upwards, therefore less risk, let's see what happens next.

evbut:
Bank of England meeting minutes published
so i know. what did they decide that 1.6269 is the kind of buying volume that you don't often see at low prices

voinG:
so i know. what did they decide that 1.6269 is the kind of buying volume that you don't often see at low prices

Doesn't it remind you of the euro yen on the H4 yesterday?