EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1798

Temnyj:
Which ones, if it's not a secret.

It's no secret, there are many. It's a long time to write.

margaret:
It is true, but the eur is a young currency and there is no serious confidence in it. That is why they will invest in yen, franc and metals and they look more cautious on the euro. If the eura proves to be a good currency in the nearest future, and stays afloat, then it will gain confidence.

I will still stick to my opinion that the trend is bullish (on the daily and weekly charts). IMHO

Zet:

I will still stick to my opinion that the trend is bullish (on the daily and weekly charts). IMHO

I'm not arguing. And the three year trend is downtrending.

Zet:

It's no secret, there are many. It's a long time to write.

well then the reasons are not a number but a bit more))))

For all the inconsistencies we have roughly the same expectations https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page1752

It is true that the earthquake in New Zealand spoiled the picture a bit.

margaret:
I'm not arguing. And the three-year trend is downward.

I can't afford it....))))

margaret:
I'm not arguing that. And the three-year trend is downward.

And the 10-year trend?))) I mean, I look mainly at H4 and D, I look at MH, what was the last candle, I look at H1, because I have levels drawn on it, I don't pay attention to candlesticks on it. I do not pay much attention to 3 or 10-year trends today. Weekly - candlesticks and fans.

strangerr:

And the 10-year?))

You are a sly one. The trend is up, but the price is between the 76.4% and 61.8% Fibonacci levels (0.8220-1.6036).

Also, the trend reversed downwards in July 2008

Zet:

I can't afford it....))))

There's 200 to 300 pips to the top of the trend

Fellows, so are you on financial Olympus? INVESTORS? With such sums of money spinning......)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

margaret:
Yeah there's 200-300p left to the upper end of the trend

My channel's different....))))))))

1.25.... to 1.6.....