EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1796

Temnyj:

Well, this is the occupational hazard)))) the first is certainly not as bad as the second)))) with such drawdowns you need to revise either the TS or the MM, or better all together (which is what I did once)

And before that?))

strangerr:

And before that?))
Before what?

Zet:

Let's first replace PRE-forecasting with PRE-forecasting....)))) What is meant in Russian under the term PROGNIZING, I have already written many times, based on the Explanatory Dictionary of Russian Words (by Ozhegov) ....))))

There is a signal - is it, what? ....))))) Not a glimpse into the future? No matter what may turn out to be wrong, You, with its help, are trying to understand what should be....))))))), and what, in that case, to call your reasoning, calculations and expectations....)))))), if not FUTURE?...))))

Maybe you're right, I just don't make predictions now: I have a signal in TS and that's it, but in the meantime I forgot that I made the TS myself)))

2011.02.22 18:25:56 *Qaddafi has ordered the army and police to crush the uprising
2011.02.22 18:26:53 *Qaddafi: Using force against the state is punishable by death

Temnyj:
Before what?

Before I did)))

strangerr:

Maybe you're right, I just don't make predictions now: I have a TS signal and that's it, but in the meantime I forgot that I created this TS by myself)))

You're a "Wolf Mate" trader, I think you're already an indicator yourself, you can see it by eye....)))))

strangerr:

Before I did)))
I wrote about it too - $2,500 in savings in my first year with forex. Everything seemed so simple and beautiful))))

margaret:
Stock indices are falling

What do you think? Comment.

Zet:

What do you think? Comment.

The Nth wave of the global crisis