EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1768

evbut:
that's the way it's supposed to be!?
Watch the TF more carefully =) I mean the Daily.

Stranger, I guess you have to trust the wolfs, eh? =)))) That was a good signal =)

Noterday:
Watch the TF more carefully =) I mean Daily.
I have some not so drawn (by the wolf - I use it all day :) )- it has broken through, but did not stick... still)))

Noterday:
Stranger, I guess you have to trust the wolfs, eh? =)))) That was a good signal =)

Look at the history of how many of them didn't work out. There was a downward wedge at D and I was expecting another run down to 1.34.

As much as in the current situation it would be painful to admit it, but apparently there will not be a drop.

I still have to weigh it all up, but most likely I will think how best to cover the sells.

Noterday:

We break through the border, that's it... ColdA....

it's not a penny resistance, it's more logical to slip to 1.3970 - 1.4030 (could be a pullback of 100 pips around 3840)

Noterday:

As much as in the current situation it would be painful to admit it, but apparently there will not be a drop.

I still have to weigh it all up, but most likely I will think about the best way to cover the sells.

The soonest sale with the remainder of the depo will only save us )))

evbut:
The soonest sale of the remainder of the depot will only save us ))))

"the west will help us" (c. 12 chairs)

Noterday:

I still have to weigh it all up, but most likely I will think how best to cover the sells.

From 3720-40 I think we will fall by 100 pips, if not now to 3650-30

Tantrik:

"the west will help us" (c. 12 chairs)
you won't hear that from him after 100 years)))