EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1603

Euro down to 1.34 and up, this time to 1.44.(time will tell)

strangerr:

And the chiff in the wolf did not reach the 5th, the same amount may not reach the 6th, with the pound it was before the New Year.

Yes that's the basis for the assumption that "up" has not yet been worked out,

As for the euro, frankly, I think the correction to 1.34 may be over and not a reversal, the market will show the right result )))

Tantrik:

Is that what your gut is telling you? The eu will not even rise to 1.42. Nothing good is expected in the Eurozone before June. 1.44 might be after a rate hike, which might happen by the end of the year.

and importantly, the Dow index is still on top...

Lesta, can this be the case with Wolf waves?

p.s. I started noticing lately that Wolf does not finish 5 and goes to 6, different currencies from 1h. to 4h.

can this be noticed before? Has this happened before?

Chester:

and importantly, the Dow Index is still stomping on the top...

p.s. I started noticing lately that Wolf does not finish 5 and goes to 6, different currencies from 1h. to 4h.

can this be noticed before? Has this happened before?

Very often. I've written about it.

Tantrik:

Weekly chart is screaming for 1.44)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Tantrik:

the market is doing, we are like brothers,

(smiles nicely))))

I think just above 1.40 and if there are auctions, then 1.44 is possible, and after that a very strong pullback.

Chester:

The market is doing, we are like brothers,

That's a nice smile)))

only think a bit above 1.40, and there if there are auctions, then 1.44 is possible, and after that a very powerful pullback.

What auctions?! The six state elections in Germany are coming up. In March there will be talk of a bond maturity in April, where to get the money?

Chester:

and importantly, the Dow index is still on top...

p.s. started noticing lately that Wolf does not finish 5 and goes to 6, different currencies time from 1h. to 4h.

Maybe you have seen this before? Has it happened before?

Of course it can,

i would enter only when i have a deaver between 3 and 5, but 5 should be lower for that.)

margaret:
What auctions?! The six state elections in Germany are coming up. In March there will be talk of a bond maturity in April, where to get the money?

The answer is obvious, as always, print, print and print again )))