EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1609

nikelodeon:
This is the book you understand the most.....

recommend some... I'll choose))

Technical Analyses the New Science Thomas Demark, and Stephen Neeson Beyond the Japanese Candles.... That's enough, so to speak....

ReziDent:

recommend some... I'll choose))

A. Elder - Fundamentals of stock trading

strangerr:
I reread Bradley Cowan, thinking that maybe I didn't understand something, but no, it's nonsense. I might as well draw a chart on history with smiley faces, calculate their slope to each other, coefficients and other nonsense, but the question is: what do we get out of it?)

Just in case it's addressed to me.

Everything is drawn at a point in time corresponding to the start of the red one - and that's the main thing (imho, of course). Actually, the left side of the bottom triangle is formed by the trend line - a bounce is possible earlier, i.e. - I agree with the first phase of your scheme, but I consider mine more probable. The green line shows only general direction; the price movement is above 1.3861 (I think it is above 1.39, i.e. I do not challenge the second phase of your scheme.) On it it is already possible to trade. Well, I will not discuss the third phase yet.

thanks)

tara:

Just in case it's addressed to me.

Everything is drawn at the point in time corresponding to the beginning of the red one - and that's the main thing (imho, of course). Actually, the left side of the bottom triangle is formed by the trend line - a bounce is possible earlier, i.e. - I agree with the first phase of your scheme, but I consider mine more probable. The green line shows only general direction; the price movement is above 1.3861 (I think it is above 1.39, i.e. I do not challenge the second phase of your scheme.) On it it is already possible to trade. Well, I will not discuss the third phase yet.

When I wrote this, I was simply expressing my opinion, without meaning to. The dude is a real nutcase, in some places, Gunn invented the bike, and this one tried to put a Harley engine on it.

If the screenshot has anything to do with it, can you please explain what the triangle is, where it came from and why the target is there?

ReziDent:
Hello! Can you tell me which books I need to read in order to start trading successfully?

Kama Sutra.

ReziDent:
Здравствуйте! Не подскажете какие книжки нужно прочитать, для того, чтобы успешно начать торговать?

strangerr:

Kamasutra.

-Doctor, what should I take to avoid getting pregnant?

-Drink your tea.

-Yeah, just like that? Drink before or after?

-Instead!

VNIK:

Cool, next what's up????