EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1607

xrust:

And this is my friend the exchange calendar with expiry dates of options and futures contracts, the yellow ones are annual, the red ones are quarterly and semi-annual, and the green ones are monthly.

So, yesterday and today we saw a monthly (February) fixing, and March 4 will be a fixing of March options, and a quarterly fixing for futures - draw conclusions....

Conclusions should be made already, not on the 4th of March, the medium-term trend has changed, or rather it changed on the 4th of November last year, and many people, both on our forum and Mr. Vozny, are drawing arrows to 1.44-45.

I would like to hear your opinion on the further development of the pair.

Not exactly what happened as expected)))

strangerr:

Conclusions should be drawn already, not on the 4th of March.
Don't try to impute to me what I didn't mean. You have to draw conclusions beforehand.

xrust:
Just don't try to impute to me what I didn't mean. And you have to draw conclusions beforehand.

I'm not attributing anything, so what's your opinion for the future?

There will be... Let the man wake up, man.

xrust:
There will be... Let the man wake up.

Yeah, you don't sleep at all, judging by the time you post)))

10:20 - 03:42 = something like 6 hours of sleep - normal

xrust:
10:20 - 03:42 = about 6 hours sleep - normal

about 18 hours sleep

Nibbler:

about 18 hours of sleep

I reread Bradley Cowan, thinking that maybe I didn't understand something, but no, it's nonsense. I might as well draw a chart on history with smiley faces, calculate their slope to each other, coefficients and other nonsense, but the question is: what do we get out of it?)

strangerr:
I reread Bradley Cowan, thinking that maybe I didn't understand something, but no, it's nonsense. I might as well draw a chart on history with smiley faces, calculate their slope to each other, coefficients and other nonsense, but the question is: what do we get out of it?)
Do you have it in Russian? If so, can you share it?