EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1536

ernst:

Watching the markups with great interest, as long as they are free))))) If it's no secret, how many years have you spent studying wave theory?

Thanks....))), but I am still a student, I still have many mistakes and white spots, many things I do not understand....)))))

Zet:

Thanks....))), but I am still a student, I still have many mistakes and white spots, many things I don't understand....)))))

I'm sure it's only a matter of time))))

Zet:

Opinion on the franc, and they are closely related to the eurik.....))))))), and we'll see there.

Also bought)))

strangerr:

Got one too)))

:-)

yeah ...they're not rushing it down ....

The euro-yen seems to have worked out the level .... but there are Eurocannada, Euroaustral, Eurofound not working out .... and stock indices not working out .... the euro-yen will flat long and happy ..... you may easily start taking pips on this pair. and the other pairs will pull the hair upwards for now

Zet:

Opinion on the franc, and they are closely related to the eurik.....))))))), and we'll see there.

Also thinking of buying)

odiseif:
yeah ...they're not rushing it down ....

They did not call it the "currency wars" for nothing, the professionals - the Fed and the ECB - are playing on our nerves ))

Defeat325:

I'm thinking of buying one too)

I agree with you.....)))))

Kitsan:

There is a reason they called it "currency wars", the professionals - the Fed and the ECB are playing on our nerves ))
I've already made 4 entries in this flat on the euro yen .... I'll piss them off with pips .... to be honest, I'm ashamed of my dealers))