EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1519

waitra:
To shopping

Thank you...))))))

Understood. Sorry, perhaps it's not modest, but if it's acceptable, can we get a link to the source.

waitra:

Towards buying

The Swiss authorities do not benefit from an appreciating franc as it could catalyse some disruptive processes for their economy, will defend the range of 0.93 to 0.94.

Is this for today or in the long term?

waitra:

The Swiss National Bank is about to intervene, several thousand contacts are pledged for the main USDCHF lines of 0.93 to 0.94 very fat amounts, get ready :-)

So the price is already 0.943...

waitra:

Towards buying

The Swiss authorities do not benefit from an appreciating franc as it could catalyse some disruptive processes for their economy, will defend the range of 0.93 to 0.94.

I thought they were going to intervene at least half a thousand pips ....a 100 pips intervention is not interest

odiseif:
I thought they were going to intervene at least half a thousand pips ....a 100 points An intervention is not an intervention.

No offense......)))))) You read correctly....)))))) this range will be protected, i.e. below these limits the price should not fall.....))))))) and from them it should rise.....))))))

Kitsan:

The Eurobucks has not even moved, imho this is a fictitious rise, a big puppeteer is pulling it up, that's the only way I can explain it.

If Ben announces today that he is going to roll back QE on bad assets and that he is going to actively reduce the national debt and the budget deficit - that will strengthen the Euro. We wait)))

Zet:

Thank you... ))))))

Understood. Sorry, perhaps this is not modest, but if it is permissible, can we get a link to the source.

Yes, check out the general prime-tass.com newsfeed for today's CURRICH, a link is not possible :( as it is subscription news

ernst:

If Ben announces today that he is scrapping quantitative easing to buy back bad assets and actively working to reduce the national debt and budget deficit - that will strengthen the quid a lot. We wait)))
He already said that he will finish with quantitative easing, but he might say something about the national debt.)

Zet:

No offence.....)))))) You read correctly....)))))) this range will be protected, i.e. below these limits the price should not fall.....))))))) and from them should rise.....))))))
Quite right :-)

Kitsan:
On quantitative easing he has already said he will follow through with it, and on the subject of government debt he might say something)

By the end of the summer and beyond)))