EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1516

strangerr:

If this is about the pound, then when will it be ok, when will it be at 125?)))

Why does everyone get into selling/buying ahead of time, and when the price is really going in the right direction, they start thinking: early, late))))

Mistaken psychological perception of the market by the trader and we have to work on it!

strangerr:

If it's about the Funtjen then when will it be okay, when will it be at 125?))

Why does everyone get into sales-purchase before the time, and when the price really goes in the right direction, then there is a reflection: sooner, later))).

Just a second ))))))))))

Didn't you say that one should get on a train at the station and not hop on the move? :Р

strangerr:

If this is about the pound, then when is it ok, when will it be at 125?)))

Why does everyone get into selling/buying ahead of time, and when the price is really going in the right direction, they start thinking: early, late))))

Did you get into seel in time yourself? No offence....

93408:

Just a second ))))))))))

Didn't you say that you should get on the train at stations, not hop on? :Р

So look at how much the pound was wobbling before it fell, on the screenshot it's tf D. But I won't risk selling the Eurobucks for now.

strangerr:

So look how much the pound was wobbling before the fall, in the screenshot there is a tf D. And here is the eurobucks, I will not risk selling yet.

Just the pivot points of the Eurobucks are 1.3750 1.38 and 1.39... are so I salted from 1.3680 put pauses at 1.37... 1.38... 1.39... going to work out the 1.25 level............. the market will judge)....

P.S Maybe I'm on the wrong sell train

strangerr:

So look how much the pound was wobbling before the fall, on the screenshot there is a D. But I will not risk to sell the Eurobucks for now.

I am still learning and I do not watch anything but the Eurobucks. And it is too risky to buy or sell.

VJRTUOS:

The Eurobucks pivot points are 1.3750 1.38 and 1.39... are so I salted from 1.3680 put pauses at 1.37... 1.38... 1.39... going to work out the 1.25 level............. the market will judge)....

P.S Maybe I'm on the wrong sell train

Euro levels: 1.3750, medium, 1.3804-30 strong zone, then 1.4040.

The closest ones are on the screenshot.

Today is the key day. Might rush to 1.3750, but not likely until Uncle Ben tells us what's next.

strangerr:

Didn't say anything of the sort, you just said you got the MT for free, so I offered to buy))))

That's an odd offer.

I don't know what to do with it, I've got an offer to buy it for free.

sanyooooook:

What a strange suggestion.

ZS: In general, the question was about how you build channels on the chart, which was followed by an answer (quite strange), no very expensive and rare program MT4 (not disputed MT4 program, but it can work by means of programs), and an offer to buy something that is not distributed for a fee.

It was a joke))) If you are interested in building on the chart, that's another conversation, I build it manually, at least at H4, it takes a long time, but the main grid is built once, and then only corrected, and that's rare.