EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1510

ernst:
And where are we going?)

About to find out....))))

..........The European session features the German consumer confidence report, Swiss consumption data, and public finance and GDP for Q4. The US session features the CPI report for Canada, the US publishes house prices, consumer confidence report and the Richmond Fed's manufacturing sector business activity index. The day will end US President Barack Obama's address to the nation.........

Fundamental analysts say it was the trigger to start the fall;

...........Despite the lack of important economic data from the US, the day was positive for the US stock indices as Intel announced a significant share buyback programme and released a strong earnings report - as a result the DJIA closed up 0.92%, the S&P was up 0.58% and the Nasdaq was up 1.04%...........

The quid index reached the border of the channel on the clock and flew up

Zet:

About to find out....))))

..........The European session includes a consumer confidence report in Germany, consumption data in Switzerland, and public finances and GDP for Q4. The US session features the CPI report for Canada, the US publishes house prices, consumer confidence report and the Richmond Fed's manufacturing sector business activity index. The day will end US President Barack Obama's address to the nation.........

Fundamental analysts say it was the trigger to start the fall;

........... Despite thelack of important economic data from the US, the day was positive for the US stock indices, as Intel announced a significant share buyback program and released a strong earnings report - as a result the DJIA closed up 0.92%, S&P rose 0.58%, and the Nasdaq rose 1.04%...........

The issue of the US national debt has not been solved)))) Not yet, if the bears wanted to sell, the bulls would not poke 3 times at 1.3685))))

ernst:

And the issue of the US national debt is not resolved)))) Not yet, if the bears wanted to sell, the bulls would not poke 3 times at 1.3685)))

I don't get it.

Tantrik:

Why predict, the order grid (special for the pound) itself cleared 50% to the depo in 1.5 weeks! (I'll test it some more and go for real)

Can i have a look at it sometime?

Zet:

I don't get it.

I'm saying the decline is because of the pound, not the eu.

ernst:

I say the decline is because of the pound, not the euro.

..........))))))))))))) Question removed.

evbut:
is there any way I can familiarise myself with this creation?

Depo was 10000 rubles. now 14900 can be reloaded.... (bai and sells are still the same weight) you can see everything on the screenshot....

Tantrik:

Depo was 10000 rubles. now 14900 can be reloaded.... (bai and sells are still the same weight) on the screenshot everything can be seen....
do you draw rays and lines manually or is it a turkey?

evbut:
do you draw rays and lines by hand or is it a turkey?

Manually, it's not for the grid, it's for another account. You don't need anything for the grid.