EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1515

IgorM:

approaching the end of the up trend on the eu ;)

Almost there.... 1.3703 -3710 - another reversal downwards I expect up to 1.3350

Tantrik:

Almost there.... 1.3703 - another reversal downwards I expect up to 1.3350

Not out of a desire to argue, I could be wrong ;)

Just an observation:

All strong reversal moves, as I've noticed, happen AFTER the outside bollinger line is pierced. And on the daily, it is already at 1.3797 with the upper line and the lines diverge.

Even if something overdraws there, 1.3740 should do it.

And yesterday's daily candlestick is a bullish absorption I think it's called. Today's one has exceeded it. So at least we will throw a hairpin up tomorrow.

I understand that everyone is waiting for the pullback and wants to go up, but for now, let's go up ;)

Forte has not been seen for a long time :( He would tell us the right way by the bollinger.

If you remember, the other day somebody wrote, that some bank recommends to move with stops at 1.3820. I replied then that we will be there soon... apparently we're going to hit the stops ))))))))

93408:

Not out of a desire to argue, I could be wrong ;)

Just an observation:

All strong reversal moves, as I've noticed, happen AFTER the outer bollinger line is pierced. And on the daily, it is already at 1.3797 with the upper line and the lines diverge.

Even if something overdraws there, 1.3740 should do it.

And yesterday's daily candlestick is a bullish absorption I think it's called. Today's one has exceeded it. So at least we will throw a hairpin up tomorrow.

I understand that everyone is waiting for the pullback and wants to go up, but for now, let's go up ;)

Forte has not been seen for a long time :( He would tell us the right way by the bollinger.

If you remember, the other day somebody wrote, that some bank recommends to move with stops at 1.3820. I replied then that we will be there soon... apparently we're going to hit the stops ))))))))

coming in at 1.38

strangerr:

Pens)))
and you said software :\

sanyooooook:
and said programmatically :\

Didn't say anything of the sort, you just said you got the MT for free so I offered to buy))))

What's everyone in such a hurry to get down early, I wonder what the reasons are for turning around.

It may well make a new low even below 1.35 and then go back to 1.38 for a reversal, although I was also expecting a reversal above 1.37 and then down again

Realist:
It might even make a new low below 1.35 and then go back to 1.38 for the reversal, even though I was waiting for the reversal above 1.37 and then go straight down.

If the move downwards starts, it will be very far. That's a beauty)))

Doubts that the targets will work out smoothly without surprises, it seems a bit early for a move down

The pound is doing well against the eu as well. And the eu seems to be holding on but I think it will fall to the dollar....

Realist:
I have doubts that it will work out without surprises, for a move downwards it is too early.

If it is about the pound, when will it be at 125?)))

I don't know why everybody is trying to sell/buy prematurely, but when the price goes in the right direction, they start to think: too early or too late))))