EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1091

Waveforms show we are going to break 1.35 on the 4 H

FXlike:

stranger, on the screenshot where did you get the sell again? you seem to have closed everything!

No need to sleep))))

I have a tip that personally always helps me - when opening a small real order against a trend, try opening a large demo order against the trend, in short, do everything wrong, usually very soon everything in your head comes in order :)

FXlike:

I have a tip that personally always helps me - when opening a small real order against a trend, try opening a large demo order against the trend, in short, do everything wrong, usually very soon everything in your head comes in order :)

If in the time period, which I estimate in advance, the deal does not go in my direction after the signal, then I just cut it off, hopes do not end well. As for orders on the demo: I use the demo for testing strategies and ideas, and orders on it do not warm me up)))

strangerr:

If in the time period that I estimate in advance, the trade does not go in my direction after the signal, then I just cut it off, hopes do not end well. As for orders on the demo: I use the demo to try out strategies and ideas, and orders on it do not warm me up)))

And what account is whole to beat? 60-40 or more?

strangerr:

If in the time period I estimate in advance a trade does not go in my direction after the signal, then I just cut it off, hopes do not end well. As for orders on the demo: I use the demo for testing strategies and ideas, and orders on it do not warm me up)))
How long do you wait? - Maybe you should wait for a stop. I waited for 3 days before the peyrols and waited. I`ve got this kind of order from time to time with small minus and what should I do?

DragonSL:

And what is the score of whole to beaten? 60-40 or more?

95-5 this week, if modestly)))

Tantrik:
How long should we wait? - Maybe we should wait for a stop. I waited 3 days for dollar/frank before peyrols and waited. I have trades like this hanging with a small minus from time to time and what to do?

Depending on the term of the trade, I also waited three days)))

strangerr:

If in the time period I estimate in advance a trade does not go in my direction after the signal, then I just cut it off, hopes do not end well. As for orders on the demo: I use the demo for testing strategies and ideas, and orders on it do not warm me up)))

Stop Losses are like short stops, that is, according to the theory, to cut off losses until they are small and let profits flow. my method is to somehow go up in the trend, usually after a few short stops, then bring them into the Boo and keep them as long as possible. i.e.: got up in the first wave, put it in the boo, wait for a pullback in the form of the second wave, if it doesn't kick out, wait for the third one, and then take it to 1/4 of its length and so on.)

Is there a divergence in the Eurodollar hourly chart or am I just hallucinating in my sleep?