EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 940

RekkeR:
And no corrections. :)))

Hmmm... and waves without corrections how?

strangerr

You know as well as I do that there are 2 main universally accepted altenatives.....)))))

The Second_ is over and we are forming the First wave in the THIRD. We won't consider this scenario so as not to offend you...)))))

The Second Alternative ( your favourite)

We continue to form the second wave. If we continue to form the second wave, then we are most likely in wave XX of the triplet. If so, it remains to form wave Z and it can take the form of any corrective pattern. For these purposes, the triple zigzag pattern is the most acceptable. If this is the case, then the correction ahead is 1.35...- 1.36.... dust

EricGR:

Hmmm... and waves without corrections, what's that?

Past the correction, sideways. Like the last tram, past someone who thinks long and hard.

:)))

RekkeR:
Congratulations, may fortune in your life come in its third wave, noticing it on the approach of the first. And no corrections. :)))

Thanks, buddy....)))))

RekkeR:

Past the correction, sideways. Like the last tram, past someone who thinks long and hard.

:)))

aha! well done)

so who has anything to say about the picture? it shows the latest development of our team in the field of high-tech indicators !

EricGR:
Tell me, is it the same indicator from different periods in the same window or just with different settings?

one but with filters + sparse periods, you're right.

EricGR:

so who has anything to say about the picture? it shows our team's latest development in the field of high-tech indicators !

That's great. I take it that we continue to move in a bearish pattern Without stopping ? ( all histograms are red ).

looks nice.

I'm reading this and I'm just surprised.

Did I ever hang out here?

How can you just blabber on about any topic.

One parrots like a parrot "sell, sell, sell..."

The other draws imaginary waves... Laughing...

Guys, it's time to stop all this stupid talk.

NikT_58:

I'm reading this and I'm just surprised.

Did I ever hang out here?

How can you just blabber on about any topic.

One parrots like a parrot "sell, sell, sell..."

The other draws imaginary waves... Laughing...

Guys, it's time to stop all this stupid talk.

ON...... FROM HERE!!!!