EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 893

Bocman:

No, not by March, but by August and September.

Stroehner, tell me you got the same picture.

It's from the Euro 2012 program.

I had a spread from September to November in the spring.

Ekonom:
imho

I've described a similar scenario here :) but it's more exciting... :))
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/33000/page780#390046

The pivot point is now at my maximum in early July on the daily TF, which is basically consistent with the weekly one with a spread of three weeks

BOL:

What about other information? ....

For example... Some guys benefit from making this wave on the 4H look like a pullback three...

Recognizing this, most people will take shorts, when the volumes of shorts increase, draw the fifth wave, collecting stops...

Of course, people recognize the full wave on the 4H as an upward impulse (the first wave) and begin, if the second wave occurs, to buy the continuation of the upward trend, perhaps up to 100% "pullback" (1.1880) ...

But then it all will collapse "accidentally" because of some news, further downwards, collecting a lot of money from everybody who bought ...

Of course, the "news" is also involved in this fundraising.

How about this scenario? :)

For example, if the TV news says "the euro is rising fast", and it was rising before, it means that it will be dumped soon and the people need to buy it...

So where's the truth...?

someone wrote on the forum I do not remember - in Russia during the crisis in 98, dollars disappeared from all banks, and then when the banks began to appear at an inflated rate people rushed to buy it - the next day the rate plummeted - the news only informs about what happened but does not help to get information about what will happen...

forte928:

I do not remember what someone wrote on the forum - in Russia, during the crisis in 98, dollars disappeared from all banks, and then when the banks began to sell them at an inflated rate, people rushed to buy them - the next day the rate plummeted ... - the news only informs about what happened but does not help to get information about what will happen
All countries are trying to overcome the crisis now by developing their industries, and the exporting countries benefit from low national currency rates and strive to do that, and everyone knows how good the americans are at it.

forte928:

новости лишь информируют оо том что случилось но не помогают получить информацию о том что будет

That's my point, you could say that news only justifies market movements,

for every market movement there's a suitable news story later....

The root cause of all this pulse is much higher...

forte928:

someone on the forum wrote that in Russia, during the crisis in 98, dollars disappeared from all banks, and then when the banks began to sell them at an inflated rate, people rushed to buy them up - the next day the rate plummeted...- news only informs about what happened but does not help to get information about what will happen

1. There was no crisis in '98. There has been a crisis since November 97 (end of the first decade) when the IMF refused to lend to Brazil and South Korea. Just, not everyone noticed it. Gazprom dropped 40 times in 5 months (from $1.8 in November to $0.045 in April).

2. News has to be received in time and adequately acted upon. Otherwise, it is not news, but gossip.

imho, but from my own experience.

tara:

1. There was no crisis in '98. There has been a crisis since November 97 (end of the first decade) when the IMF refused to lend to Brazil and South Korea. Just, not everyone noticed it. Gazprom dropped 40 times in 5 months (from $1.8 in November to $0.045 in April).

2. News has to be received in time and adequately acted upon. Otherwise, it is not news, but gossip.

imho, but from my own experience.

Did the ruble just collapse five times in 98:)))

Portugal and the Czech Republic are considering leaving the EU.

And Greece is ready to be chased into the neck:))))

Which is what it took to prove it,

So there's news for that movement :))

In general, imho, news is primarily a means of mantipulation, but it must sometimes be supported by the truth

now it's enough up to 10%

BOL:

Which is what it took to prove it,

here's the news on that movement :)))

That news is the consequence, not the cause.

Alexander, what do the cubes say?))