EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 754

RekkeR:
Eugene, this is something that is hidden under the pillow, like Mrs. Galina's meat grinder. Tell me, are the levels taken from different TFs or are they just manipulated on one TF by the settings?

The system is designed for testing in the tester. The data of one TF is converted to different TFs with the possibility to exclude the distortion of the incomplete bar of the higher TF.

forte928:

It is a little early for the signals, but on intuition - it is time after the correction, when the afternoon channel is turning the picture was posted two pages ago

After correction, yes.

strangerr:

It's a little early to be buying it.

On the D1 Trend broke through, went well back to the spread. For me the trend has changed A B C

Stalker22rus:
On D1 the trend broke through, went well back to the spread. The trend for me has changed A B C

If the euro goes for a correction it will fall.

strangerr:

If the euro goes into a correction it will fall.
Lately the movement with the euro does not always converge, even if it moves 100-150 pips normally!

Stalker22rus:

People, what do you think about EUR/JPY breaking the channel and still trading in a triangle?

THE TARGET IS 107.82

forte928:

with tight stops otherwise the whole aggressive trade will take a good flight -

You lose - you're forgotten.

Tantrik:

AIM - 107.82
Fully possible, seconded.

Any ideas for next week on the euro? Or are we waiting for the close? As far as I'm concerned, the targets are at the bottom.

I'm just wondering whether or not a buy signal will form......