EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 694

apelbsin:
Guys can anyone comment on the Aussie situation, forecast for a couple of days?

What is there to comment on?

strangerr:

Put one McAfee and do not bother with our homegrown firewalls and antiviruses, for the last two years there was no problem at all.

You need to buy as much sugar as you can, the price has doubled since spring, after the election this global trend will reach not only Kovel, but also Donbass.

Feel the profit.

And join the Party of Regions or Tigipok.

:)))

McAfee and stands, humming the computer like a stove in a UAZ.

The Aussie resembles the Euro move at the moment also expecting a reversal of the London channel which will take place this week - as the reversal happens in successive moves the Aussie and the Euro move will probably be quite deep down.

forte928:

The Aussie resembles the move of the Eurol at the moment also waiting for the reversal of the Nedal channel which will take place this week - as the reversal takes place by successive moves it is likely that the Aussie and the Eurol will go rather deep down.

I agree, the picture is very similar on the pairs.

Looks fine to me going down..... without a hitch...

nikelodeon:
Looks fine to me going down..... without a hitch...

There will be a stall at 1.37

OK, flying down, maybe, but what about this wave pattern, it seems to be corrective, i.e. after it there should be a continuation of the movement, not a trend reversal. There is no other way around it.

Zet:

OK, flying down, maybe, but what about this wave pattern, it seems to be corrective, i.e. after it there should be a continuation of the movement, not a trend reversal. There is no other way around it.

Are you sure?

As far as I'm concerned, the prerequisites are now in place for a turn at 1.4030 / 60