EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 678

No arguments, but it's wickly, on Monday there's an option to flip with a plus.... or with a slight minus. However, to form a signal, I need a surge upwards. That's what I'm counting on.......

strangerr:
Look at your own daily chart, it's just a small stop before the next big rush upwards, and you just sold there. for about a month now you've been persisting and selling downwards. apologise to the market now and turn over to buy :)))

These are screenshots of my four main workingTFs and with another indicator intuitively I understand that the eva should fall and the foundation in the same place but it does not want to "REDISK".

Files:
candlestick.mq4  15 kb

Bocman:

These are screenshots of my four main workingTFs and with another indicator intuitively I understand that the eva should fall and the foundation in the same place but it does not want to "REDISK".

How do you mean it should go down? On all 4 of your screens I see that it should go up, at least look at the last daily one, find a similar shelf in the nearest downtrend - everywhere after the shelf there is a continuation of movement, and a big one: equal to the previous movement and even bigger.

FXlike:
On all 4 screens, I see that it should grow, at least look at the last daily chart, find a similar stripe, for example, in the nearest downtrend - everywhere after the strip is the continuation of the movement, and a big one: equal to the previous movement and even larger.

If you don't mind justifying why it should go up ????

On the H1 chart is a reversal pattern on the 26th ETERNAL STAR, on the H4 on the 15th a specific candle is a FALLING STAR

Boocman is a beauty, one of my turkeys uses on candlesticks....... Also wanted to post.....

It's good that at least someone could use it. Only some models do not coincide, because the quotes are different......

And so two different systems dance in the same direction......

Bocman:

on the daily chart, it is not absorbed ...as the previous candle is not absorbed as a whole

Looks like this week everyone is down, at most breakeven, no one has predicted a move in the channel and closing the week at the opening level.

chepikds:
Looks like this week everyone is flat, at most breakeven, no one predicted any movement in the channel and closing the week at the opening level.

Look at the date of the post and the chart :) ;)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page506#377199

And waiting for the end of the D wave at 1.4012 or 1.4023