EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 660

olivero:

Is nobody considering the triangle in [iv]?

I showed it a couple of days ago...

olivero:

Is no one considering the triangle in [iv]?

Yes also drew it at my place :)))

There's little chance of it being realised now, because of the current momentum, unless we can still make a three, then yes - maybe.

Noterday:
There's little chance of it being realised now, because of the current momentum, unless we can still make a three, then yes - maybe.

Still, your blue option seems the most plausible to me.

strangerr:

Still, your blue version seems the most plausible to me.

I like the brown version better. Still, the (standard) plane is forming now and the last 5th wave is left to finish.

Just guessing =)

One thing is clear, we'll be hitting the tops for the last time soon and then down for a long time, a year and a half.

Noterday:

Just guessing =)

One thing is clear, soon we will hit the tops for the last time and then go down for a long time, a year and a half

Fed meetings in November, then the Big 20. Who knows what they will decide. For example, they will float bonds at 2, ... % p.a. maturing in 20.... and the big money will rush to buy them (they do not care about technical analysis) and it may turn out that the first wave in a 3-wave and a downward correction movement has been formed, the 2-wave.

So, I am not rushing to conclusions.

Zet:

So I'm not jumping to conclusions.

And rightly so =)

It's just that we're all discussing trends here, well, and sharing our opinions.

Noterday:

It's just that we're all discussing trends here, so we're sharing our opinions.

That's why I'm here, I'm interested in other people's opinions, then my own, formed more objectively.....))))