EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 611

strangerr:

From Gunn))) No matter what you say Grandpa Gunn was strong, look at the reversal down clearly on the line and pay attention to the date of the next one - it will be the same close to it.

My deep belief, you can successfully trade with one or another selected indicator, or even without it, sufficiently studied and memorized as a pattern, a couple of combinations, the principle of the mushroom picker, you know mushrooms - take, do not know - do not take, took an unfamiliar - poisoned.

Long-term trading, as a rule, is fraught with large drawdowns, plenty of unpredictable situations and uncertainty of the finish. By opening a small order to minimize risks you end up with a small payoff over a long period.

Roughly speaking, I was waiting for the reversal for a month, during this time defining the direction by the moss, you can naskir by pips more than the golden rain of the reversal from the long-expected cloud combination that formed Gann's smile.

This is at Stranger's request, sharing what Ms Galina won't tell you in public seminars :)))

RekkeR:

My deep belief, you can trade successfully with one or another selected indicator, or even without it, sufficiently studied and memorized as a pattern, a couple of combinations, the principle of the mushroom picker, you know mushrooms - take, do not know - do not take, took an unfamiliar - poisoned.

Long-term trading, as a rule, is fraught with large drawdowns, plenty of unpredictable situations and uncertainty of the finish. By opening a small order to minimize risks you end up with a small payoff over a long period.

Roughly speaking, I have been waiting for the reversal for a month. During this time, defining the direction with moss, you make more pips than the golden rain for the reversal with the long-awaited cloud combination with Gunn's smile.

:)))

yeah ...... you're absolutely right about that. +10

The only thing I got with my signals on the m1 was the Eurobucks. I traded 5 times to get 10 pips each time, but ..... does not let me use it even though I demoed it (I follow the MM) ..... i got a hold of this farsightedness looking for a reversal with open positions .....5 i could only go in Eurobucks ...... but i have a multi-currency system .....28 pairs ....

RekkeR:

My deep belief, you can trade successfully with one or another selected indicator, or even without it, sufficiently studied and memorized as a pattern, a couple of combinations, the principle of a mushroom picker, you know mushrooms - take, do not know - do not take, took an unfamiliar - poisoned.

Roughly speaking, I have been waiting for the reversal for a month. During this time, defining the direction according to the moss, you can make more pips than the golden rain for the reversal from the long-awaited cloud combination forming the smile of Gann.

Why do you need a combination - you need to know exactly where the trend is going - if there is a sufficient movement, all this immediately works out very well, with a sideways trend the oscillator can help - these are tools that are designed for a cyclical market - in this case, this oscillator is SSI...

If I've practically mastered the system completely, now I can enter with either a BF or a SF the main thing is to enter on the reversal edge, because manual trading gives no possibility to react on-the-fly.

RekkeR:

My deep belief, you can successfully trade with one or another selected indicator, or even without it, sufficiently studied and memorized as a pattern, a couple of combinations, the principle of the mushroom picker, you know mushrooms - take, do not know - do not take, took an unfamiliar - poisoned.

Roughly speaking, I have been waiting for the reversal for a month. During this time, defining the direction in terms of moss, you can make more pips than the golden rain for the reversal from the long-awaited cloud combination forming the smile of Gann.

Who prevents or prohibits you from doing this while you wait? You wait, place a couple of orders and let them hang there, while you continue to trade intraday.

strangerr:

Who prevents or prohibits you from doing this while you wait? You wait, place a couple of orders and let them hang there, and keep trading intraday.
The morale factor is tense and distracting. I would also say that it is very disciplined and allows to feel what is going on, if we open a tray position with minimal orders, then let them hang there. Like a petrol station meter.

forte928:

If you have a strong trend, it works out very well, in a sideways trend the oscillator helps a lot...

If I've almost completely mastered the system, now I can enter even with a low price, even with a high one, the main thing is that the entry would have been on the boundary of the reversal - drawdowns happen because manual trading does not yet give the opportunity to fully respond quickly ... and the financial instrument is not the issue that should be paid attention to.

Eugene, the trend goes in different directions on different timeframes. There will be ten reversals of 5 pips in a day on a minute, one on 15m 50 pips and ...... It's easier to continue it on a higher timeframe or close it in case of absence of its continuation than to sit and wait for the sign in weeks.

RekkeR:
The morale factor is stressful and distracting. I would also say that it is very disciplined and makes you feel what is going on, if you open a stock position with minimal orders, open and let them hang, the running figures of the amount act on the subconscious, you perceive more clearly what and where and how much. As the meter at the gas station.

When you don't know up to what point the price moves then the drawdowns tick and bother you - but when you're completely sure up to where the price may go and where it will go then it allows you to look at the price more calmly

forte928:

When you don't know up to what point the price makes a move, the drawdowns tick and stress you out - but when you are completely sure up to what point the price can reach and where it will go, you can look at the price with more confidence.
As if in practice it is impossible to determine to what extent the price will move, we can only speculate and make hypotheses. As for the drawdown in the long run, it is inevitable, like the collapse of capitalism, because the price curve is never straight. Even after figuring out your hypothetical target, you are condemning the depot to a lot of unpredictable and uncontrollable situations, which you would prefer to sit on the fence in an intraday.