EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1254

Sold the pound for company as well.

sezon:

2011.01.05 14:16:09 *ADP: US private sector jobs in Dec +297k; forecast +100k

The quid rose ...

Strange conclusion. The quid has been rising since yesterday and this news just came out)))

strangerr:

Strange conclusion. The quid has been rising since yesterday and this news just came out)))

I know we're going to win back the top... It's just a possibility...

strangerr:

Strange conclusion. The quid has been rising since yesterday and the news just came out))))

This is what is called insider: the news is out today and those who prepared the report already leaked it yesterday...

nikelodeon:

I know we're going to play the top... It's quite possible that this could happen...

There's bound to be, over there where the letter C is drawn)))

strangerr:
Is anyone looking at the diary? I posted screenshots yesterday.

And how much was the light on your diary at the bottom? What was the first target?

DragonSL:

What was your daylight on the bottom? What was the first target?

See the screenshot, this is the third time I've posted it in the last few weeks.

and no sleep for the bears in winter)))) I consider the target below 1.3050-1.31

strangerr:

See the screenshot, I'm posting it for the third time in recent weeks.

I've seen so many screens in the topic, it's hard to look, my hands are tired of collecting profit, and the depo ...

ZS: Better would be taught locks / locks in two directions to trade - which way we come is not difficult to find, but in what direction we go first - that's the whole problem ;).

IgorM:

There are so many screens in the topic, you can hardly keep your eyes open, your hands are tired of collecting profit, and the depo ...

SZZY: had better teach lots / locks in two ways to trade - which way we come is not difficult to find, but in what direction we go first - that's the whole problem ;)

Tantric even has a guide on this topic, there, I think, 5 or 6 options for trading with lots, for every taste. I lost at least 40 pips on the pound because of the fucking euro.