EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 591

barfly13:

These targets aren't enough, let's go for 1.42...

No guys democrats - just tea:)))

1.51 in the long term is probably the target

strangerr:

No guys democrats - just tea:)))

I'm not going to argue, tea is sacred))) OK, but still, if they go above the high, what's the plan then?

FXlike:

1.51 in the long term is probably the target

My job is to warn, Forte was right yesterday, he could not know that the Americans decided to buy the last time, to cut the stops of the sells and to raise doubts that the trend has changed, I am waiting for the peak, I close my buy and go to the sell, for the long term.

barfly13:

I won't argue, tea is sacred)) Ok, but if they go higher than the high, what is the plan then?

They will not, but if they do, though I do not believe in it, then my buy is bigger than the sell:)))

strangerr:

My thing is to warn, Forte was right yesterday, he just could not know that americans decided to buy one last time, to cut stops from sells and sow doubt that the trend has changed, I am waiting for the peak, I close my buy and go to the sell, for a long time.
I second that, going down without a doubt.

strangerr, do you have any pivot indicator? The ones in CodeBase are not readable =) For example the lines should not be the whole width of the screen, but only some part of the bars.

I would appreciate it.

strangerr:

They won't, and if they do, although I don't believe it, then my buy is bigger than my sell:))))

In that case, I dare to remind that not many people agreed to break 1.4 last time too ;)
So, we watch and wait...

Noterday:

strangerr, do you have any pivot indicator? The ones in CodeBase are not readable =) For example the lines should not be the whole width of the screen, but only some part of the bars.

I would appreciate it.

Here you have it all: daily, weekly, monthly, checked, no min,))) - They work fine. There's a little extra in the archive though, don't mind me:)))

Files:

barfly13:

In this case, I dare to remind that last time too many people did not agree to break 1.4.)
So, we watch and wait...

EURJPY on the daily shows a global trend change.

The same is true for the pound.

The EURUSD reversal is about to end and we are about to go down.