EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 504

I, for example, have recently stopped thinking that foot cleaning is intentional.

If you think about it, you get the following picture. Any brokerage company has a great opportunity to see how many clients are concentrated in one or another area, in a word - the accumulation of stop orders. And it is clear that it (a brokerage company) profits if its clients incur losses. But on the other hand, the price is moved not by brokerage companies but by the large exchange market players and they do not care about this small thing. If we open charts of one currency from several brokerage companies, we will see that the price is moving almost the same, except for a few points.

So, most likely, the stockbrokers see the whole picture, but that is another story. Nobody is responsible for the fact that you put a stop-loss at the right place and the price jumped there and returned to its normal direction.

Conclusion one: either accept it as inevitable, or change the tactics of forex, putting SL not where others do.

RekkeR:
And where is that Stranger, friend of Soros and Bernanke, who sucked us into the swamp of shorts. Hiding in the forests of Kovel, hoping that at 5M, now to shoot the wolfsbane with his grandfather's rifle using the Yurchenko&Williamsf system?

So his plan was with a stop at 1.3806 it seems...

In this chart I see that the supertrend shows a steady upwards direction, RSI is above the 45 level, but Murray says that it is time to go down, as it is heavily overbought. Personally I am working upwards only for now.

RekkeR:

And where is that Stranger, friend of Soros and Bernanke, who sucked us into the swamp of shorts. Hiding in the forests of Kovel, hoping to shoot a wolfsbane with his grandfather's rifle at 5M, using the Yurchenko&Williamsaf system?

Or is he hiding under a nickname barfly13 ,and now he's protecting himself?

:)))

Off to work again.... What is the point? That's what PAMM account managers usually do - "while you think, I'm invested in a drawdown!"

barfly13:

So his plan was with a stop at 1.3806 I think...

Read my Saturday-Sunday posts carefully.

Tantrik:
Off to work again.... What is the point? That's what PAMM account managers usually do - "while you think, I'm invested in drawdown!"

The point is that "while you think" I am trying out the ground with small lots, then with the 2nd, 3rd, 10th time I catch such a trend and only go long :)))

strangerr:

The point is that "while you think" I try the ground with small lots, then on the 2nd, 3rd, 10th time I catch such a trend and only share:)))

The main thing is not to let the flat last too long. Otherwise one might go bankrupt on "trying".

wmlab:
The main thing is not to let it go on for too long. Otherwise, you could go bust on the "trials".

And count how many pips in the screenshot and take into account that from 1.28-29 I had 9 lots to buy:)))

strangerr:

The point is that "while you think" I try the ground with small lots, then from the 2nd, 3rd, 10th time I catch such a trend and only share:)))

what if it goes up for another year?! how can you be so sure that it will definitely go down?

and averaging, it doesn't do any good, it's been proven in practice.

chepikds:

What if it goes up for another year?! How can you be so sure that we will definitely fall? Averaging does not do any good, proven in practice.
At least 300 pips from the high, I think more, and how can you be sure - sorry.