EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 507

Looks like we'll be selling from 3975...

strangerr:
Didn't anybody forget to buy Euro? :)))

I am in the baja and I am going to sit out the correction in the baja as well,

The eu index has clearly slowed down in the rise, the dollar is falling against all currencies,

According to the fibs EURUSD has begun a correction to 1.3956 or 1.4194 (23.6% from the lowest point of the whole history of the euro to the highest), here a stop is necessary

I tend to go towards 1.4194, the momentum is too strong,

as streinger says, let's see)))

strangerr:
Has anyone forgotten to buy Euros? :)))
Isn't it too late to buy?)))

basile:
Isn't it too late to buy?))

What Stranger meant was that the more we buy, the faster we will go down!:))))

Trend work is a great and enjoyable thing :0))

From 1.3990-1.4 I will try to sell with a small stop, there is a small chance of going south, usdchf is stomping around the bottom.

SEVER11:
Trend work is a great and enjoyable thing :0))
Just substituting some fears for others. In flat we don't know where it will go, in trend we don't know when it will turn =)

NikT_58:

strangerr:
Has anyone forgotten to buy Euros? :)))

Sell at 1.3750, too late to close, I think it is too late to lock, I was waiting for the fall, as you suggested. Will we return to this price or not? Depo 2k, lot 0.2. What is your opinion?

I was figuring from 1,398 the end of the fifth already and the beginning of the avs correction. Everything is fucked up, at the moment I reckon no one can tell which wave is coming and what are its targets. One can make an assumption, that the winter five ended without correction and a new five started at the beginning of summer, and since the end of August the fifth from this cycle is already going on. This to some extent puts the graphical display of this movement in its place, and for the September third, there were no characteristic gaps, long candles along the way. If it is so, the finish can be placed at 1,44, and the correction may be expected at any moment, (for example the round mark at 1,4, though 1,403 looks more round to me), because it is unclear how much doping the runner will have, if he would live up to the podium. :)))

In corrections it is real to catch only the "c".

Such actions from 1.345 to sell are exhausting nerves and depo and they do not allow to work normally during the day. I may go to sell from 1.398 and in case of failure I am done with dreams about long term plans till my mind is clearer.

Every time I step on the mop and analyze results, I do not know how, but I manage to earn - working, the main income comes not from planned moves, but from short "random" familiar situations.