EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 440

SEVER11:

Interesting point about usdchf, who is interested make conclusions. Prival, I would like to know your opinion, is this development possible?

I will try to be brief. It is the end of the fiscal year. Many traders execute deals, there is one nuance related to taxation. The trader who fixes the profit now. He will pay the tax this year. More beautiful and correct long term analysis should be done in the last week of October, taking into account the work of accounting (accounting that currency delivery is on the second day, this year Tuesday 28 around 14:00 will be the starting point for me) it is then I start spinning the rubik's cube until it comes together.

I'm putting up a graph without the analysis. I made it quick for you.

i would not go to hell now)) i will have enough time. it may go up a bit, but the entry point is already missed. From level to level with small stops. Yesterday it was possible to go in from 0.995, but I did not look at this pair.

I would have gone for the small stops, but I didn't look at this pair.

Every picture can be interpreted in at least three ways, it's not clear without explaining it.... at the bottom, your bricks are interesting... if i interpreted them correctly then well done, there is something to dig there, only the brick needs to be built correctly

chepikds:

maybe you think there's still supply and demand?

Why not? You wanted to buy - created demand, wanted to sell - supply. Another thing is the real impact of supply-demand on price. But of course there is...

I think that is not the problem, the problem is that all economic models do not take people's emotions into account. We do idiotic things out of emotion. I can give you examples when emotions took over reasonableness, which knocked down prices and did not reflect the real picture of what was happening. Fear and greed... the scourge of intelligent trading. But, I want to say, because of this there is a possibility for those who know how to control themselves.

And on the merits. I also think we may already be turning around. But I will fix the reversal when my trend line will be broken. In the meantime, I've been holding a long for 3 days now.

Prival

Show me on the euro if you don't mind...

Vizard:

Prival

on the euro show me if you don't mind...

the euro is up from the beginning of the week. it does not have to be, i just prefer to go up this week. until we turn red. until we turn blue

but it looks like it won't be for long. you have to be careful now, very careful... or rather, you should always be )))

SEVER11:

Interesting point about usdchf, who is interested make conclusions. Prival, I wonder your opinion if this development is possible?

It would be very interesting to look at the last quarter of 2012, what is there 1.3 or 1.5?

This is a quote from North11 and a question to North11.

Let's ask North11 in friendship. What kind of profiter is that drawing?

RekkeR:
Very interesting to see the last quarter of 2012, what's the 1.3 or 1.5?

Not for me, but I would also like to have at least one look, preferably the whole trajectory ...

Prival:

the euro is up from the beginning of the week. it does not have to be, i just prefer to go up this week. until we turn red. until we turn blue

but it looks like it won't be for long. you have to be careful now, very careful... or rather, you should always be)))

yes the strength of the bulls is falling.... a couple of days with a slight drop to close and next week a deeper drop... that would be the right thing to do...if the rise continues there is no way back....

that's probably how we'll close the day... we'll see...

yep))) closed lower...the bulls broke through the stops...well done...

A break of 1.3080 would open the way to 1.32