EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1168

strangerr:
Tantric, that cup you painted over the weekend is starting to work)))
Nah it wasn't me, I didn't drink... by God I didn't....

Where will the bounce be? Options:

1.Now, because "harami".

2.Andrews pitchfork 1

3.Andrews Pitchfork 2

4. bounce

DragonSL:

Where will the bounce be? Options:

1.Now, because "harami".

2.Andrews pitchfork 1

3.Andrews Pitchfork 2

4. bounce

About "now" I think is right.

strangerr:

About "now" I think is right.

This divergence is already in play and there was a big move upwards...

I think there will be a return to 1.3070 in the near future and then a bounce

DragonSL:

This divert is already in work and there was a big move up....

It was not, because it is still in work, it is not a move for such a divert at MH.

RekkeR:

:)))

Right. After a move down on H1, I think to the 1.31, 3050 area, becoming a buy.

RekkeR:

The main thing is to believe that the Fibo system is a multiplication table, which is not used by the trader who is sitting at the other side of the monitor, and that he, at some point, will not want to prove to you that 61.8 x 38.2 = 0.

everything is much simpler than it seems... he doesn't have to prove anything... and he doesn't care about fibo or anything else... because he enters from any level and swings the market in his direction... watch am session... speculative activity is 20-40 pips... he does not need those 200 pips the EUR may pass in a day... he came to work and went home... the same goes for stock markets during the day... but speculators cannot do it globally and the market is a reflection of reality... but not during the day of course... so banks intervene...the market is the main engine of speculation... but the market will not turn into a global economy... but not intraday, of course... that's why banks conduct interventions... and this "scam" began at the dawn of the stock market when some got the idea that one does not need to grow wheat - when the difference from sales can make money)))) about the scam = the same as in ancient times ... the man looks - a thunderstorm...the same here, he does not understand why he should admit it to himself = better to say "fraud"... a normal mental reaction... we do not need to understand much about what we see and what we trade... it turns out good, but we should give it up and that's it...

the market is notorious for getting rich, but lots of people fucked up by professional traders ... moneys ... so we're all almost in the same situation... the guy with the big bucks is as scared as we are))))

good luck and profits everyone...

Vizard:

everything is much simpler than it seems... he doesn't have to prove anything... and he doesn't care about fibo or anything else... because he enters from any level and swings the market in his direction... watch am session... speculative activity is 20-40 pips... he does not need those 200 pips the EUR may pass in a day... come to work and go home... the same goes for exchanges during the day... but speculators cannot do it globally and the market is a reflection of reality... but not during the day of course... so banks intervene...the market is the main engine of speculation... but the market will not turn into a global economy... but not intraday of course... that's why banks conduct interventions... and this "scam" began in the early days of exchanges when some people understood that they do not need to grow wheat - when the difference from sales can make money)))) about the scam = the same as in ancient times... the man looks - a thunderstorm...the same here, he does not understand why he should admit it to himself = better to say "fraud"... a normal mental reaction... we do not need to understand much... what we see is what we trade - we do good, no, just give it up and that's it...

ps.it's a well-known case of getting rich from the markets, and plenty of people who are professional traders have fucked up millions of dollars... so we're all almost in the same situation...the guy with the big bucks is as scared as we are))))

good luck and profits everyone...

Is this Esperanto?

Tantric cup)))