EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 439

chepikds:
Cool to get your foot down....

There is such a phenomenon in psychology. I don't remember exactly what it's called. But the gist of it is that people constantly feel like there's "someone" who's screwing everyone over. Secret societies.

But... There is a chain reaction effect because of this. Thinking about it, people create these societies thinking that's what everyone does.... and in the end that's what everyone does.

Truth created out of deception... Eh reality :(

We'll fly a little later, we need to refresh the hai)

chepikds:
cool knocking down stops....

what stops...there are no stops...the stops are above 3050...

exi:

There is such a phenomenon in psychology. I do not remember exactly what it is called. But the gist of it is that people constantly seem to think that there is 'someone' who corrupts everyone. Secret societies.

But... There is a chain reaction effect because of this. Thinking about it, people create these societies thinking that's what everyone does.... and in the end that's what everyone does.

Truth created out of deception... Eh reality :(

do you think there is still supply and demand?

exi:

There is a phenomenon in psychology. I don't remember exactly what it's called. But the idea is that people constantly think that there is "someone" who is cheating on everyone...

that's sick people...

Vizard:

What stops... there are no stops... stops above 3050...

chepikds:

do you think there's still supply and demand?

Of course there is... otherwise nothing would move...

Vizard:

of course there is... otherwise nothing would move...

i don't want to argue, but i am 100% sure that there is NO supply and demand in the forex market! and there cannot be any supply in principle.... it's a slot machine, the price moves where the profit is highest. the owner of the machine earns the most money and we collect the crumbs from it....

chepikds:

that's where you are, but the guys with the money are higher.... that's also where the sales orders start...

chepikds:

i don't want to argue, but i'm 100% sure that supply and demand in the forex market does not exist and cannot exist in principle.... the forex market is a slot machine, the price moves where the profit is highest. the owner of the machine makes the most money and we collect the crumbs from it....

Foreign exchange transactions do not have an internal rate of return in the form of dividends, discounts or interest. The demand and supply of currencies for exchange transactions is not shaped by traders, but by businesses and financial institutions that need the exchange for their core business.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD_%D1%81%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%B0

But by and large, I agree... there's nothing to argue about... we don't give a shit... as long as we keep our own money flowing....