EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 434

Whew. What the hell is going on? While I've been drinking cognac here... and the price along the 7/8 at 30M Murray is already in its third hour :))))))))))

more:
You should have looked carefully at my pictures on page 427. It would have been fine.

I agree, if I'd known where I was going to fall, I'd have made a bed for it.

Doesn't anyone have a time machine to borrow for an hour? ;)

93408:

Whew. What the hell is going on? While I was drinking cognac here... and the price along the 7/8 at 30M Murray is already in its third hour :))))))))))

Every time I look in the thread, 93408 is drinking...

sever30:

Every time I look in the thread, 93408 is drinking...

Just a second. First time I've had a drink since I've been in the thread :)))))))))

93408:

Just a second. This is the first time I've had a drink since I joined the thread :)))))))))

Well, it's the third time you've had cognac :) we've got all the moves written down...

Okay. Inexperienced - okay. I'd ask you to watch your language ;) And I'll clean up my messages.

About the snot... I don't know if it's snot. Five grand there, five grand back... my five grand, I do what I want.

As for the reversal: it seems that smart books say that if the price cannot take a 7/8 for 16 bars, it goes down.

sever30:

Come on, this is the third time you've had cognac :) we've got all the moves written down...

No, not the third. I started it today :))))))))))

Personally, I'm not whining either...

We've been through so much... it'll be all right, gentlemen traders...

show me who got from 283 to 303... I'll be happy for you...

93408:
Regarding the reversal: it seems to be written in smart books that if the price cannot reach 7/8 for 16 bars, it goes down.
Well it says something else, if you also look at other H1 H4 timeframes ---"" if price maintains a tendency to stay
above 5/8, then it will stay above it. If, however, price falls below 5/8, then it is likely to continue

fall further to the next resistance level." ---

But I think I agree that there should be a pullback already :))))

ruslan67:

Personally, I'm not whining either...

We've been through so much... it'll be fine, gentlemen traders...

show me who got from 283 to 303... I'll be happy for you...

:) haven't closed yet, TP 3050