EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 433

93408:

That's it. I'm shutting down the terminal and closing the account. Got to at least save the rest of the money :)))))))))

I'm gonna go get drunk.

Constantine I'm already having a beer with my lock))))

After breaking through the key technical level of 1.2920, the euro/dollar pair is now targeting 1.3050 before aiming for 1.3160/75, says BNP Paribas' Andrew Chaveria. If the pair closes above 1.32 at the end of the New York session, he says, it "increases the likelihood that the recovery from the 4-year lows reached in June begins its second wave", which could push the pair towards 1.4045.

rigc:
Constantine i'm already having a beer with my locom))))

I'm drinking cognac. With a pretty empty deposit :)))))))))

No, no... Learn-study-study, then work in a micro account, not go in with 10 grand at once and beat everyone :))))))))

which I do)))

93408:

That's it. I'm turning off the terminal and closing the account. Got to at least save the rest of the money :)))))))))

I'm gonna go get drunk.

You should have looked carefully at my pictures on page 427. It would have been all right.

The market always acts contrary to expectations, because it is attracted to stops =)

If only one knew the volumes and where people's stops were... Someone must know it and use it at the right moment. That's why all trading systems go bad with time, because they do not have the basic information about the real volumes of trades and profit taking levels of big players. It would seem to be possible to call "market efficiency", "the invisible hand of the market", but there is some blurring in the wording here. It seems to me that there is some mechanism for gathering this information, keeping track of interbank liquidity, stop levels and real volumes at levels etc. Whole banks and funds, which are supposedly operating without a hedge, are being dumped, and the small traders are just expendable material that doesn't make the weather. But how to understand this mechanism? At least intuitively - mechanically. I think it's easier to open my own brokerage company than to look for this "grail"))

I also decided to make a quick cut on m15...without taking into account the seniors...147% of the deposit remains and the deposit is ok too...

I'm good with small lots, but I've got a lot... as they say...

I've got a lot of losses... I don't know what's going on down there... I've got a lot of loots... I'll see what happens...

I was a little bit shaken up... I bet on the growth, but it gave me 285 up and down... That's why I got 288 up...

What's done is done. Let's wait for the pullback.

This is how I see it so far. Counting on a pullback. Short-term selling can be thought about tomorrow...

I posted the wedge option last week as a backup https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2010/09/euro1_12_small.gif

olivero:

How's everyone doing?

I suggest two options: red and blue, whichever one you like...

Look at the franc, the blue version can be discarded...

I'm sorry... I just realized that with a simple trending indicator on the m5, I could have made such a move...

What's done is done, like I said...

Forte, what's your TS drawing?

i think i need a pullback to at least 38-50-61 percent) and i'll get out of it