EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 321

NikT_58:
I personally am a supporter of a move to 0.98 and whether it will be or not I do not know in general it is silly to go up

I absolutely agree with Nikolay... Judging now is the fifth wave in a downward structure on a monthly timeframe, and the upcoming reversal upwards may be the end of the first wave and the formation of the second wave of the fifth downtrend...

forte928:

I completely agree with Nikolay ... Judging now is the fifth wave in a descending structure on a monthly timeframe, and the upcoming reversal upwards may be the end of the first wave and the formation of the second wave of the fifth descending one.

That's what we're talking about... But the fall from the current ones is difficult, we didn't get the second wave of growth right on the H1....

As a review of the situation, I also saw this

http://s47.radikal.ru/i116/1008/d8/c68ed61d1397.gif

It is written in the books that wave X or B in irregulars equals 1.368 wave A or W, and in our case this is what happened!!!! Coincidence??? =) Well check it out))))

In general, the behaviour of the EUR indicates an imminent correction to continue the fall...

Ok, best of luck to everybody, I will not be here for a week.

But my opinion: the fall from the current one is considered as a dilution of the bears, the eur will jump to 1.2850-1.29, and from there on Tuesday-Wednesday it will go down to the third wave down (or to the wave C) on H4-D1.

Yes, I too, in the long run, am thinking of EURUSD parity.

Scratch that! Don't get greedy ;)

Noterday:

That's what I'm talking about... But the fall from the current one is a bit difficult, the second wave of growth on the H1.... has not been done correctly

As a review of the situation, here is what I have seen

http://s47.radikal.ru/i116/1008/d8/c68ed61d1397.gif

In the books it is written that wave X or B in the irregulars is equal to 1.368 of wave A or W, and in our case this is what happened!!!! Coincidence??? =) Well, let's check)))

The important thing is that the behaviour of the current TF is determined by the structure of the upgoing one, noisy components decrease by an order and the picture becomes more clear.

But judging by the chart, the wave will not move to the area of the previous one, but much lower, because at 1.2818 there are two strong levels of support and resistance, which, if we look at the previous movements, were quite strong and which will not allow for a break-up, break-up of which may mean only a change of trend direction - but this will not happen in my opinion.

The strongest resistance level is at 1.2650 and the price has not even touched it, get ready to go up next week.

Question for connoisseurs :)

Is it even possible to talk about a level below 1.0 ?

I think TA will start to clash with FA there. Euras in June were not even allowed to get close to parity - fixing at close to parity levels, almost forcibly pushed upwards. Why would they let it break 1.1 on another fall?

Abzasc:

Question for connoisseurs :)

Is it even possible to talk about a level below 1.0 ?

I think TA will start to clash with FA there. The yen in June was not even allowed to get close to parity - fixing at close to parity levels, almost forcibly pushed upwards. Why would they let it break 1.1 on another fall?

Both the Americans and the Europeans keep an eye on inflation/deflation. And take appropriate measures to control them. They do not need parity. Deflation is particularly bad for the Americans, they need inflation right now.

The yippos, by the way, have already promised an intervention, they are not coping with their deflation with conventional methods.

But it is not clear when the Americans and Europeans will start to raise the rates. This could really throw the rates around.

gip:

They do not need parity.

That's what I'm saying. What's more. The Eur was originally positioned above the quid, or perhaps even so - between the quid and the pound. In other words, it has a "corridor" in which it can move without upsetting the balance. And to change the "strategic equilibrium" requires very good fundamental reasons. I don't see any.

By and large, everyone wants a cheaper currency now :).