EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 320

The main one at the moment is blue, but also with some irregularities. The blue option MUST get out to the 1.29 level one more time, and then fall from there with a bang. Anyway, I posted the whole explanation in the same place as the screenshots =)

Noterday:
Well done for noticing. It's true that 3* is shorter than 1* and shorter than 5*, i.e. 3* is the smallest, and that can't be. But I've seen this kind of thing a couple of times on forex, maybe it's an anomaly of some sort. That's why the green option on H4 is ALTERNATIVE!!!
Generally a mess the waves have gone irregular and the summer is abnormal - call the director!

Noterday:

Everything is shaping up so far in favour of the fall.

And if so?

NikT_58:
How about this?
Then stranger is right. And an upward reversal is just around the corner.

NikT_58:
How about this?
Then the structure within your 3rd wave breaks down... Even allowing for that, I personally can't manage to decompose the momentum within the 3 wave...

NikT_58:
Then stranger is right. And a reversal upwards is not far off.
It goes something like this.

Noterday:
Then the structure within your 3rd wave breaks down... Even allowing for that, I personally can't get the momentum to decompose inside the 3rd wave...

Does it have to be textbook? Everything flows and changes.

You better see how the Fibo works here. And I guarantee there will be some serious resistance at these points (tested).

I don't know how it should be....

Next week is just bloated with news, so we will definitely be falling, but whether we can still create a second corrective wave before the end is the question...

Noterday:

I don't know how it should be....

Next week is just bloated with news, so we will definitely be falling, but whether we can still create a second corrective wave before the end is the question...

I personally am for the 0.98, I do not know if it will go up or not... I do not know if it will be stupid or not...

And on history, impulses do not fully unfold in such places. At any moment it can slow down, flutter a bit and then go up.

The downward movement should be more returnable than the impulse from which the price is bouncing back.