EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 319

RekkeR:
In our world two look at one and too, but see opposite. A. Kristi
Why two? Can be more looks:)))

strangerr:
Why two? Can be more looks:)))

Two look at one, but see inverse. So correct.

Quick as a button, like Mrs Galina.

Noterday:

Everything is shaping up so far in favour of a fall.

There are, however, a few things that "spoil" the picture of the decline from the current one.

Let me explain: .......

Alexander, tell me why the wave 1* is bigger than 3* on the lower screenshot , maybe 3* has finished where 5* and Y are drawn? Then 1 - 2 will match and there will be 3 in place of 5*. And the total would be an unfinished A. The picture would turn out to be somewhat more optimistic. For the optimists.

RekkeR:
Noterday:

There are, however, a few things that "spoil" the picture of the decline from the current one.

Alexander, tell me why the wave 1* is bigger than 3* on the lower screenshot , maybe 3* has ended where 5* and Y are drawn? Then 1 - 2 will match and there will be 3 in place of 5*. And the total would be an unfinished A. The picture will come out a bit more optimistic. For the optimists.

Wave 3 should NOT be the shortest wave, but shorter than 1 or 5 may well be. But wave B, as shown in the H4 screenshot, is clearly not a wave.

gip:

Both the pound and the euro have quite clear reversal patterns on the hourly timeframes. These are not corrective waves before further growth. Which confirms Noterday's view that we should not expect a rise in the next month.

I am closer to an optimistic viewpoint of strangerr that has seven bars. The MA100 has not been broken through. I will have to try to buy again, maybe tomorrow evening. Following the example above, I would estimate the rise/decline as 55/45.

Sta2066:
I am closer to strangerr's optimistic viewpoint, which has seven bars. The MA100 has not been broken through. I will have to try to buy again sometime in the evening tomorrow. Following the example above, I would estimate the rise/decline as 55/45.

This is guessing and catching a reversal.

strangerr:
Wave 3 should NOT be the shortest wave, but shorter than 1 or 5 may well be. But wave B, as shown in the H4 screenshot, is clearly not a wave.
Exactly right. That's why I allow for an irregular, see the red H4 dotted line.

gip:

It's guessing and catching a reversal.

It is not fortune-telling.

strangerr:
I think it is better to adjust your thinking to the size of the garage door, and not think about the gate on the basis of his desire to go there by Hummer. It's the same with waves.

RekkeR:
Noterday:

Alexander, tell me why the wave 1* is bigger than 3* on the lower screenshot , maybe 3* has ended where 5* and Y are drawn? Then 1 - 2 will match and there will be 3 in place of 5*. And there will be an unfinished A in total. The picture will come out a bit more optimistic. For the optimists.

Well done for noticing. It's true that 3* is shorter than 1* and shorter than 5*, i.e. 3* is the smallest, and that can't be. But I've seen this kind of thing a couple of times on forex, maybe it's an anomaly of some sort. That's why the green option on H4 is ALTERNATIVE!!!