EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 318

strangerr:

Pound not baju, the depot is not rubber:)))

What i liked the most is that there is no connection to tf.

If it's no secret - what did you use to paint this beauty?

Share this with me.

Yeah, it's been a bad week. And rolled back in such a way that you cannot say anything again. Really have to wait for the news and then filter it out for another 2 days

strangerr:

Next week buy, we won't see the euro below 1.26.

And it was not for nothing that gold went down.

Question. Do you have a buy open on the EUR and if so at what level?

NikT_58:
Question. Do you have an open buy on the EUR and if so, from which level?

I have 7 of them, which one should I tell you about?)

The last one is at 1.2715.

strangerr:

The last one is from 1.2715.

And what .all seven are bai?

strangerr:

The last one is from 1.2715.

Sorry, where is the top one?

NikT_58:
Sorry, where is the top one?

Both the pound and the euro have quite clear reversal patterns on the hourly timeframes. These are not corrective waves before further growth. Which confirms Noterday's view that we should not expect growth in the next month.

So, those who bought will turn into investors with uncertain outlook till early-middle of September.

Gold is also quite bullish.

--

I think it is the fears about the outlook for Q3.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

Everything is shaping up so far in favour of a fall.

There are, however, a few things that "spoil" the picture of the decline from the current one.

Let me explain.

1) Not a single phib from the previous fall has been fulfilled, that's one. Although, given the fact that the fall into a big third wave is assumed, 23% to end the correction is also acceptable.

2) Line #2 was not crossed. Also indicates the incompleteness of the correction.

3) At this point, my opinion is that there was a divorce of the bears on Friday, they were pulled into the beginning fall, but it's not really the correct plane (irregular) where wave B or X goes beyond the end of the first wave, forming a new LOW.

4) And most importantly: ONLY a BROWN of the #3 line will give confirmation of the irregular and an opportunity to fully complete the correction to phib levels with targets of 1.2930-50.

Until that happens, things will stack up in favour of a fall. The targets of which are far below.

And nevertheless, to sum it up, of course I would like to see the completion of the correction above 1.2900 to start selling aggressively, because after the irregulars there are more frequent big moves, but I estimate the chances from the current rise/decline as 30/70